Is this the best beginner yoyo?

I do not presume to have the answer to this. For sure it’s one of the best yoyo for the price, here’s my quick review. Don’t forget to leave a like and subscribe if you like it!

6 Likes

Just bought one for my father in law who wants to start yoyoing again after a long time away. I think that’s the best beginner yoyo available right now.

1 Like

If you don’t want to spend another $7 to get a First Base, it is great. The First Base is amazing because it’s great responsive and unresponsive and comes with a bearing for each setup. The Crystal may come with two bearings also, but it depends where you get it from. Mine came unresponsive with no extra bearing.

3 Likes

Yeah, it cost less than 10$ in that case though.

Totally agree!

I really like how these look.

1 Like

I think I paid 12.99, but if it’s less than $10, even better deal.

2 Likes

I really wish the yoyojam classic was still getting made as I think it was the best beginner throw. Great price and the o-ring response stayed grippy for longer. Easily upgraded to unresponsive though and super durable.

@AndreBoulay wish you could resurrect this throw for beginners.

4 Likes

Agree, great throw for a great price. The First Base is kind of its modern day equivalent IMO.

5 Likes

Agree. I wish I knew the existence all these great throws when I started. I literally bought the first thing I found without knowing anything about it. It was a velocity, not the worst at all, but not nearly a long spinner as the crystal or the first base.

1 Like