Is there anything like this?

Ok 50

Dide u know the clash cube has the same diameter as width, but it looks WAY wider than tall. :wink:

Indeed! However-- and of course taking into account this is just a sketch-- itā€™s represented as an ultra wide. The attached image is a crop and resize at 152 X 104 pixels; 2 times 76 X 52. The 52 pixels represents the 52mm, meaning the 76 pixels width represents 76 mm of width.

That there is a yoyo thatā€™s 52mm in diameter by roughly 75mm wide!

Again, the concept is dandy, but people are mentioning the Wet Whistle, etc, because the ratio is that of an ultrawide. In fact, itā€™s far wider than even a YYF Superwide!

Attached also is a skew to make it more in the 50mm wide range.

O ok, its supposed to be just big enough to fill up your palm, a dew millimeters wider than the cascade

So the diameter would be more like 46mm?

Iā€™m saying the ratio in your original sketch is off, thatā€™s all. 46mm diameter is an undersized yoyo. I donā€™t think thereā€™s anything wrong with your original 52mm x 48 or 50mm dimensions on paper! The sketch just didnā€™t match up to those specs, thatā€™s all. The second attached version is closer to what it would look like with those dimensions.

Dude I draw yoyos all the time, although I donā€™t worry about specs I just draw shapes of the yoyos. I use graph paper usually, to make it look nice and neat

Itā€™s not the size of the response, itā€™s the distance between the response and the bearing seat that would cause problems.

It kinda reminds me of one of those worms from Tremors:

http://www.chara-net.com/images-item-big/ref2-4365.jpg

Iā€™m sure itā€™d have a grabby response!

ā€¦

Anyoneā€¦? Is this thing onā€¦?