Is there anyone throwed Seraph?

Even it is not brand new one Of course I have interested in MGSS so thinking how would it feel when it comes to MGSS yoyo to be 76g weight, but as you know they kill me with their price so I am keep conscious but still hastating to buy more MGSS yoyo(Even I was scared to buy Alnilam which was unique experience for me).
So did anyone have Seraph could tell me is it worth to buy even I have Alnilam? Or, should I keep my budget to buy another new model?

2 Likes

I have both (top right is seraph), I really love the seraph, but I think most players would prefer the alnilam. If you’ve thrown a collapsar the seraph is essentially a better version, it plays a bit slower, has a little more rimweight, but is ultimately more refined. If you are interested in the weight, I don’t think there are many better options.

4 Likes

Thanks XD

how would you compare to alnilam in play?

I would say that the seraph departs a bit from the traditional TP shape, which you may love or hate. I personally think the alnilam is one of the best TP yoyos, easily S tier. The seraph doesn’t play as heavy on the string as you would expect from the weight relative to the alnilam, and instead I would say plays distinctly faster. Definitely nowhere near as heavy as the hades/kiwi on the string. The new 76g mustang grade 5 is also distinctly heavier on the string than the seraph.

1 Like