Is there any other bulk poly/nylon blend besides Sochi T-String?

I recently got some Sochi T-String and I love it. Unfortunately it appears to be sold out everywhere (outside of their own store) and after an Instagram DM it seems uncertain that they will be restocking it anytime soon.

Is anyone aware of a different bulk blend string that is similar to T-String? It seems like the only options are boutique strings and I have 0 interest in going boutique unfortunately.

1 Like

Alphaline is premium bulk from zipline/Sochi and is a string I use as primary. A step up from kitty fat but easier on the wallet than full boutique.

1 Like

I do like Alphaline, but it’s not a poly/nylon blend which is what I am looking for.

2 Likes

PM’d you an option.

1 Like

Mazel Top has nylon and poly nylon, but not sure if it qualifies as bulk. I have the pure nylon from them, and I like it…for nylon, but I’ve never tried the blend. Mostly using anything I have lying around lately.

2 Likes

:joy: I just pm’d the exact same thing. I tried their woolies, but not these.

2 Likes

I kind of figured the first part at least. :slight_smile:

The pink ones are nice and soft. Almost as nice as BadWolfe slicc. But sadly, my binds are not clean enough for nylon yet. Axle knots most of the time I try sky bind with them.

1 Like

I feel the same as you really loved T-string but since it didn’t seem like it’ll be back anymore ive a liking in OT slim string. But i feel OT normal may be close to T-string in thickness but never tried normal

Project 44 makes a bulk nylon/poly blend. Pretty solid and cheap! Brandon Vu did a review of it a while ago and found it to be good, too.

2 Likes

Funny, just saw they have a new post out, too.

2 Likes

Thank you Dan for recommending us! Yes we produce POLY NYLON for a competitive price with 4 different string thickness and 3 different string textures to choose from. :smile:

2 Likes

Absolutely! I ordered a 10-pack and liked it so much that I ordered a 100 :grin:

2 Likes

I have both. I like the blend better than Sochi. But I love the Nylon they do as well and prefer that.

2 Likes