Is There A "Best" Whimsy Yoyo?

Hiya y’all! Just a quick question here, I was wondering if there is a “best” Whimsy yoyo for my playstyle, or if they are all simply good or whatnot. Is the 100$ PokerFace actually worth that extra 50 more than the Aloha or the Roar? My style is (and what I’m working towards) at a smooth, medium-paced however technical with playing with lots of string segments (JT Nickel-ishhhhh?), and also wanting to get into more slacks, whips, etc.

I REALLYYYY want to be a Whimsy fan, but don’t know where to start. Thank’s y’all ;D

You can’t go wrong with any of them, they’re all really good yo-yos. My current favorite is the Roar and from reading what you’re looking for I think it would be your best bet.

Aloha was awfully heavy and had some vibe. Roar looks alright.

I’m going to have to agree with garrett and his idea of the whimsy roar, I find it to be a seriously underrated budget metal. If you want more info on the Roar a while back when it was first released i wrote a review on it.

Whimsy Roar reveiw! - Yo-Yo Reviews - YoYoExpert Forums

Welp I guess if I were to get one, I shall go with the Roar, but now I can’t decide the new Dream Al, or the Roar… There’s a storm always brewing, eh? <(-_-)>

Get an aluminium dream its great.

1 Like