Whimsy Yoyos Thread

I made this thread specifically for Whimsy Yoyos. If you have any, I’d love to hear some information on it. I currently have a whimsy Pokerface on its way to my mailbox.

2 Likes

There’s not a lot out there on Whimsy.

• Roar
  • OMG
  • Poker Face
  • Aloha Encore
  • Rival

I have an OMG and a Poker Face, and I have to admit, I mostly got the Poker Face because I liked that it was a relatively rare white powder coated model, and the playing card design complements that aesthetic. It’s also funny that the Oh My Goodness is based on that line from C3-PO in Star Wars, and it has metallic finishes only :rofl:

They’re both great yo-yos!

I love this set of white powder coated models they did back in Feb 2018 as well :heart_eyes:

I believe that is all the yo-yos they’ve ever designed, just in white power coat editions.

1 Like

I have 2 I have the Whimsy roar and an Aloha Encore feel free to ask any questions.

1 Like

That white Poker Face yoyo looks awesome.

What does whimsy mean? can anyone explain it in a simple way?

here’s what dictionary.com says
Whimsy-playfully quaint or fanciful behavior or humor.

2 Likes

How’s that Roar?

Honestly it’s a fantastic budget metal yoyo, it’s very comfy in hand and performers well and I love the finish it has. I bought it a few years ago when it was at full price and honestly in my opinion when it’s only $35 right now it’s a steal.

2 Likes

Nice. I might get one. That encore is another story lol :joy:.