Is the forum dying?

I’d say the MFD Prime8 is also a close match shape-wise.

1 Like

YYE is definitely the best forum with the best community. Just post!

2 Likes

Oh lol, I was talking about his mischief with the TiWalker and that he’s making knockoff TiWalkers, I wholly believe that the Hawk is it’s own thing, wasn’t trying to throw shade on G2, I was talking about when you said:

“Jeff sitting in his home office tinkering with a 20ehTeen”

1 Like

Ahh, gotcha. Carry on then, nothing to see here…

1 Like

I do actually have a Google Keep file with links to all of the posts about his TiWalker project.

4 Likes

Hello everyone! I am a very new member here on the forums, but I’ve seen similar things elsewhere. For instance, it’s very common in the Magic the Gathering community. People come and go. Life happens and they stop playing for a while then all of a sudden they pull out an old box from under the bed and they’re right back in. Sometimes we all need a break.

4 Likes

10 Likes

I feel like this forum is actually pretty damn active

Granted, I’ve only been around for a couple months, so I have no idea of what it’s been like in the past. But I’ve been a part of quite a few different forums for years and years, and many of them had far less community engagement than this place.

Every day there’s a bunch of new threads, and many more posts to read. For how much of a niche hobby yoyo is, I’m actually pretty surprised at how active a community we have here

YYE is awesome, and I consider myself lucky to be able to be a part of it. You guys rule! <3

12 Likes

I think it’s changing times, With the likes of social media and youtube it’s all to easy to now click an icon and post. Growing up in the 2000s forums where pretty much the place to be. I like a good forum. Fair enough I don’t post much but I do like to lurk.

3 Likes

Whatever you do in life its a choice. what people want to do in life its their choice . Isn’t it?Everything is choice. for ex:- some people travel by car, and some people by bus. some people have no time and no money. some people have both time and money. But always make a smart decision. some people like driving while others like sitting. It depends on the people and their interest. some people like 1a strictly some people like 2a strictly. some people like both. depends on interest of what they like.

4 Likes

Compared to a couple of yoyo forums that died within the last 5-6 years YYE is a burgeoning oasis.

9 Likes

RIP the forums, they just died, Feb 22nd 2019 :skull_and_crossbones:

Press F to pay respects

9 Likes

Complete sentence, FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF.

3 Likes

I still have no clue what the “Press F” thing is, where did that come from? Homeschoolers are so out of the loop with memes.

4 Likes

It a scene in Call of Duty where you attend your comrade’s funeral, and you have to press the F button to pay respect and advance the plot.

4 Likes

Okay lol, thanks for that, I hate being out of the loop.

1 Like

Homeschool? f

3 Likes

lol, I take pride in it though.

4 Likes