Is the aventus by thesis worth buying?

Should I get the aventus buy thesis, idk how its going to play and I just want to know if it is really all that good.

(^_^)

2 Likes

It’s definitely a solid choice, but there are other similar bimetals that outshine it IMO. It does play really well but the catch feel kinda suffers from the same thing the Outlier 2 or Banshee SS does, it’s just ever so slightly too sharp on the return. I think a slightly better option would be the GTR-JS, which I consider a top tier performer and one of the best all around bimetals. It’s been one of the most popular performance releases in awhile, and rightly so. Does everything the Aventus does as well as the Aventus does it, but it’s much more comfortable and more refined feeling. The one edge the Aventus has on the GTR-JS though is color choice.

4 Likes

Worth the price? Absolutely, IMO.

Whether you will like the play is hard to say. There are a few reviews on YouTube and I would say that the impressions ring true for me (though I can not play at near the same level as the reviewers). Specifically, that what stands out is the feeling of power and stability.

2 Likes

Unfortunately, there’s simply no way to know for sure until you try one out for yourself.

There have been many times when a highly praised yoyo didn’t click with me, and many of my favorite yoyos are models that fly under most people’s radar. Reviews and forum opinions can only tell you if you might like a yoyo (or might be worth it to you), they can’t reliably tell you what your experience with it will be.

4 Likes

Yes if your into V shape andnit handles it all it is a good weight mid weight love mines try get it b4 they run out it really is a great throw

1 Like