Is that glitter on the floor?

The other day I looked at my wood floor in front of the couch and thought “Is that glitter? Where would it come from?” I got rid of most Christmas decorations that shed glitter. I got down on my hands and knees to look closer, which is not easy once you hit 60. It was not glitter, it was little bitty dents from my yoyos. That is where I stand to practice when watching TV. I had no idea that using a little Deep State to practice walk the dog would cause this. Time to buy a rug.

10 Likes

LOL awesome. I have marks on my office ceiling from similar shenanigans…

4 Likes

she sheds and man caves are out, dedicated yoyo rooms are in!!

2 Likes

With padded walls, floor and ceiling? I could never tell anyone I had a dedicated yoyo room. Would be too embarrassed. I’d just tell them I stay in a padded room.

3 Likes

i think we’re splitting hairs at that point… what infers crazier, a dedicated yoyo room in your home, or a dedicated padded room?

1 Like

You know, a padded room could be used for yoyo, AND trumpet practice.

2 Likes

then all this good yoyo money would be wasted on your trumpet charade… unless… you played the trumpet :thinking:

2 Likes

You tell someone you have a dedicated yoyo room that’s what they are going to think anyhow.

4 Likes

I know his is a dead thread, but having just read it, I cannot get over a fact. I have a room in my house that is padded floor(as dine by previous tenant) that I use, and happen to have played trumpet all through my formal schooling.

Coincidence or fate?:sunglasses::gift_heart:

1 Like