Is it bad

Was it a bad idea to get a Vegas edition space cowboy? I feel like i should have gotten a normal one

Absolutely not, it’s pretty rare, there’s 24 I believe.

A great yoyo in a special colorway? Don’t see any problems here
(Unless it was like 2x the reg price)

I think it was a good idea. But, that’s just my opinion.

Yes it was. How could you even think such a thing.

Why? < Do you feel like you should have gone with a ‘normal’ one.

Please finish this statement. > I feel like I should have gotten a Normal Space Cowboy because___ ____ ____ ____ ____.

2 Likes

The Vegas cowboy is my favorite, I won one at LVO, the gold and silver just looks so classy.

Why? < Do you feel like you should have gone with a ‘normal’ one.

Please finish this statement. > I feel like I should have gotten a Normal Space Cowboy because I like the blue color and art i guess?

Yes aaron I remember the jealousy I felt watching you get a free space cowboy

The question is was it worth it to you?
Will you play it just as much as a normal space cowboy had you gotten one? Or if you are getting it for collecting purposes more for play, is it worth it to you to spend such money for a yoyo to display more than play?
Special edition yoyos are still yoyos after all, so playing it is quite acceptable, as it being special edition, display is as well.
Up to you if you find it worth it or not.
If you haven’t gotten it to you yet, I guess you will find out for yourself!
:slight_smile:

Maybe this can be used as a catalyst for an excuse for another purchasing round? Put a floor mat down, you contradict the fact that you still want that Yo-Yo around.

Well if you take care of it if it is that rare then maybe in the future you could ether have a really rare yoyo in your collection or when no one can get then any more after a few years you might be able to sell it for quite a bit like the well sought after peak just hold on to it If you choose to play it play it! if you choose to display it and keep it mint for what ever plans you have ahead!

Just play with it in the sunlight and, you will realize you made the right choice. The gold with with the silver rims spinning through the air is mesmerizing.

I already got a very light ding on it :-\ I also really enjoy playing it so idk if i would want to sell it later