Is black a color?

Man by 60% chickens

Does this make me a cannibal???

Post script

Please i ask play ed video last one with ending creed it to make in good too “spyy” he would use black is oblique my two cents if he was teaching and went down my page. … The invisible yoyo is the one you think about in some else hand…
Like the ti spyy i play with in my mind it a ti that can not spark.

Respect to the hand he made 10000 yoyo and i have the ti yoyo when i close my eye in dark room where do i see black i feel my ti yoyo that he made if i could cry its not steel …
So my request please like it was yoyotony last goodbye play the video creed the poster to thread i lol and play with the yoyo funny i do enjoy…

The stainless steal while when my Duncan need a break and loop 2020 yes trust ben he made my room light up again.

Ooh this helps me with english…

Some says word are made up its group argument to settle agreement then scale measure as to scribe letter to Answer how do use the term black adjective, noun suffix etc…

The word black only leaves question on my knowledge so my hummer limited english is not native as such spanish to be fluent in French is black to me:

The crayon with void to black is translate to be nothing nothing nothing scribe black useage for color yet it is void that mean nothing.

I truly have hard time with english so i have to stop best regrads

1 Like

Egg came first. Trees that fall in the woods do make sounds. Black is a color. :rofl::boom:

2 Likes