Is black a color?

or if a tree falls in a forest and no one is around to hear it, does it make a sound? (not really like that one, of course it makes a sound, fight me :smiling_imp:)

1 Like

tl;dr the chicken came first:

At some stage during this domestication process the red junglefowl (Gallus gallus) evolved into a new subspecies, Gallus gallus domesticus, AKA the chicken.

In practice, it is impossible to pinpoint the moment when this happened. But in theory, at some point two junglefowl bred and their offspring was genetically different enough from the species of its parents to be classified as a chicken. This chicken would have developed within a junglefowl egg and only produced the very first chicken’s egg on reaching maturity. Looked at this way, the chicken came first.

2 Likes

Eggs were around way before chickens though, right?

1 Like

Yes. To quote the article:

Eggs evolved more than a billion years ago, whereas chickens have been around for just 10,000 years. So the riddle is easily solved…or is it?

Chicken eggs, however, have not been around for longer than chickens have.

1 Like

What is known my absences :sob:
Color is scribing the shape to something in description; therefore its more visual condition being away or absences to no light to reflect to such creates shadow line effects why we see color in the light…

Were too see is at the edge to no light is around brings out the highlight to the shade to blue with white…

My two cents…

I noticed that right after I commented lol. I stand by my statement :rofl:

2 Likes

:v::jack_o_lantern::jack_o_lantern::jack_o_lantern::jack_o_lantern::jack_o_lantern::jack_o_lantern::jack_o_lantern::jack_o_lantern::jack_o_lantern::jack_o_lantern::jack_o_lantern:thanks for the reading with all points to view.

1 Like

you can actually see/perceive black, Ultraviolet in the other hand…

I realize i’m a couple days late on this but from just the title i’ll say: Awesome

Let me know when yall figure it out

3 Likes

aight so if an egg hatches to a chicken then that egg is a chicken egg, HENce from an evolution standpoint the closest ancestor to a chicken before the first chicken would not be a chicken, it’s just a closely related bird that put an egg with a defect, and the baby survives and thrive, that would be the first ever chicken, hatched from it’s egg, from then on it’s just about philosophy, does the egg dictates the embryo or the embryo dictates the egg? is it a chicken egg because it hatches a chicken, or is it already a chicken egg since it was laid because it has a chicken inside? if it’s the first one then they both came together, if it’s the later one then the egg came first

I don’t know your point of view in life so I look at it like this there were five Blind Men and each man had their hand on a different part of the elephant and everyone described the elephant the best way they knew; description are different yet 5 was talking about the same thing…

download (2)

Now as far as the egg goes it’s simple life was created I had a BBA not a source of life for the egg and that semen that’s what you call again life before being in womb.

Only felt Heartbeat…
The present is gift the void is empty for to view light oh that be hue

242463145_2317583175045518_6653926688678301298_n

2 Likes

Yoyo tony somewhere is in a room near you

From somebody idea that made a contest the pattern to life congrats i see your miniature gyroscopic flop bearing your last name on stage congratulations

Bear with me I’m just burrowing yo-yo Tony name for fun I had fun playing that story so I want to use yo-yo Tony in this room so anyone that wished I have an idea of what yo-yo I have and wish for a review of like curiosity I can give you that point of view

2 Likes

Not “chicken” eggs… :wink:

1 Like

There must be a black yoyo in there somewhere. It’s so black I can’t see it!

1 Like

Ps :kissing_heart::nerd_face::nerd_face::nerd_face::nerd_face::nerd_face::nerd_face::nerd_face::nerd_face::nerd_face::waning_gibbous_moon:
And like that yoyo tony goes back to memory to that place where memory is stored what wonderful memory oh the massive story… Yoyo Tony A.B; will have to look it up to get it hahaha…
So see will find it around thinking what black is to me memory to edge to simple delightful life.

I give you the invisible yoyo in shade in black with hue colors easy question.

SPYY hahaha…
SLP99032904
Shelbo_RedCrayon104_compact
duty_calls

If its a crayon, its a color.

3 Likes

s-l500
dazeylogopng_436x436

Just saying indian red and chestnut is it brown???

I once hired some painters to paint a room in my house completely yellow, and so they did. While inspecting their work, I turned off the lights. Furiously, I called them and told them I didn’t pay them to paint my room black and to come fix it.

1 Like

Theoretically a chicken egg could have been layed well before the first chicken but not been able to hatch for whatever reason.