Iowa Area?

Just wanted to see who might live in Iowa and where. Then if there is any interest in getting a club going depending on numbers. I saw some old threads that made it seem like there might be 5+ people around. I’m currently in cedar rapids area.

1 Like

I live part time in Iowa City. I think there is like one person on either the /r/throwers or yye discord who recently mentioned being from Iowa, but I am not sure of anyone else who lives here. Definitely people in Illinois and Minnesota though.

3 Likes

Working in coralville/iowa city area currently!

2 Likes

Sorry I forget about these forums lol. Would you all want to try to make a meet happen?

1 Like

Hello! I am a 2A player from Southeast Iowa. Is this still an active discussion? Did you guys form a yoyo jam session group/club in either Cedar Rapids or Iowa City?

Hey, I would happy meet up I know of at least a few folks spread around. Maybe we can figure out a date and location and make something work. For now I’ve been driving to other MN or IL to go to their meets as they happen monthly.

Where are all the other folks from? Let’s decide on the best geographical location that works for everyone. I am from Burlington, btw.

Also, let’s try to establish a group objective and I hope we can help each other improve or set goals regardless of our skill level and style of play.

Cedar rapids, Iowa City, dubuque, des moines and I’m sure more locations.