stil callz mi mom

i cnn txt ma frends

chek instagram

i can tuch teh scren

play mai subwey srferz

rite

Go tell apple.
None of us care T_T

Same vocabulary Apple fans have been using for years…

Not trying to put anyone down, or even insult Apple (I am, however a huge Android and Linux fan), but you can’t even come up with a better retort than “no one cares”? Personally, I do.

PatCondon made some great points, but I don’t pay enough attention to notice them, I don’t use my phone much anyway.

Literally, this thread is about “who is excited for iOS 7”, and how we can get it without having to buy a whole new phone or something dumb. It’s not for people trying to tell us what we’re doing wrong in our life and saying how horrible it is.

Putting down something you like isn’t putting you down.

You’re saying that what we think is wrong just because you have a different opinion. I’m pretty sure that’s what putting someone down is.

Guize, let’s talk about an apple product!1!
Rages about people saying that there are noteworthy issues with the product

Just because you are excited doesn’t mean that everyone else in the world should agree with your poorly formed opinion. Your only argument about why iOS 7 is good is that you are excited, therefore it is a quality product. Since when is the quality of a good dependent upon your feelings? PatCon demonstrated quite effectively how there are laughable design inconsistencies.

I refuse to take part in rational conversation if only one party decides they want to be rational. Putting words in my mouth through defensive implication will get you nowhere.

I said it looks like crap. Not once did I negate your willingness to call it good.

Okay. It’s obvious you guys have a hatred for apple for some reason. Instead of raging about apple here, could you take it to another forum, perhaps an apple forum or something similar? You could even make a thread in the unrelated section of this forum about people who hate apple. This thread is about people who like apple, and are excited for iOS 7.

The mail icon isn’t the built in app. It’s a separate app. The ‘baby’s first gradient’ look is nice IMO. And the different photo/video/camera things aren’t an issue because… It tells you what they are. Problem solved. In reality, they’re all related like you said, so how are they supposed to distinguish them with artwork?
Last thing, you can change the font to be larger/thicker. They aren’t stupid…

Aha, that explains that. Thanks.

The very idea behind graphic design is that it delivers information with symbols and images. Wether or not it can be distinguished through the artwork is the /primary concern/.

It’s fine to like gradients. They can be successful in semi-flat designs, especially phone OS’s, but this is not an example of good execution. For myself and many professional designers, overuse of gradients is a clear sign of laziness and a lack of creativity.

[quote=“YoCyanightYo,post:30,topic:59166”]
Hypocritical response. Refer to my comment about not being willing to partake with conversation when only one of us is willing to be rational.

See, this is a good response. I may not agree with it, but at least you have a justified argument. Personally, I feel the design is inconsistent, but the if the masses are pleased, what good is my opinion? We all have our opinions, and it is clear that some people dislike it.

Question: You can change the font of the actual icon?

Laughable. It seems as if you are the one raging. I respect your opinion–I really do. We are all entitled to our own. But you have made it clear that you will not respect anyone who criticizes your beloved Apple. Pat was simply pointing out obvious design flaws, and clearly wasn’t hating.

This thread just goes to show the strength of Apple’s fanbase… Won’t take “no” for an answer (or opinion).

Why would I be raging about pixels and what other people type? It’s not like it hurts my feelings to know someone else has a different opinion. Everyone has a right to their own opinion, and I disagree with yours. That’s all.

I’ll take no as an opinion, just to clarify. I hate windows and I get annoyed when people diss me for that. To answer your question, the text on the icon changes. Here’s my home screen with bold text on
http://img.tapatalk.com/d/13/09/15/e5a5arad.jpg

I love apple products, I always have. I still love my iPhone. Even though its extremely limited and had lots of short comings. I’m well aware that android can do a lot of things my phone can’t, and a lot of things better than my iPhone. That being said, the new iOS looks dumb. The iPhone 5c looks cheap and childish. Steve jobs was always against bigger iPhones and smaller iPads. He’s probably rolling over in his grave. I’m entitled to my opinion, and your entitled to yours. Don’t start a thread about something if you can’t handle opposing opinions, because someone’s going to disagree with you. This is the internet, not a support group. In fact, you’re welcome to disagree with that previous statement. In fact, I’m sure a ton of colorblind people would disagree with you on the color of the sky. At the end of the day, we all need to learn to take opposing comments with a grain of salt; it might even broaden your horizons.

95% of yye community=nice,cool
Other 5%, not so much.

That wasn’t rude, stereotypical, or mean at all…

5C stands for 5 Color. While reducing the price was most likely a key factor, the creation of the IPhone 5C can be attributed to Jonathan Ive’s dream to produce a plastic, colorful IPhone.

That was uncalled for.

Actually I thought the C stood for cheap at first too…