Innovation

Don’t be afraid to venture out into new things. It is okay to have a different style than someone, because regardless, you will always be different. Let your creativity shine and show you the way to the “Yoyoers’ Most Difficult Journey”. Hands are not the only ingredient in yoyoing. You can use your arms, wrists, legs, neck, and most importantly…your HEART. Step forward with determination and make your own tricks. Show your uniqueness through your style. Don’t care about other cool tricks. They’re only cool because they show soul. Until you take this into consideration and act upon this code, only then can you say you’ve mastered yo-yoing-with your heart and mind ready.

Yo-yoing is fun so have fun with it

This whole thing was just a poem, not really directed towards anyone :stuck_out_tongue:

Yo-yoing is like… Art. Everyone has a different style and no one style is worse or better than another.

1 Like

It’s all about the tech tricks

tech & speed

tech & speed & smooth

And style.

and scoring points too  :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

joke aside, I’ve been working on some CW and double CW stuff for the last couple of days.

now to add some more motion to it and smooth it out

Does Jayyo have multiple acounts?

Different writing style.

Lol, no I’m no Jayyo, but I’ll take that as a compliment!

Innovation is dang important, but people still insist on copying the “whats in” style of throwing.

Just how it is…

~Z

Sometimes, people really have no idea what tricks to do, so they have no choice but to copy and gain inspiration.
Just pointing that out.

Too many people are deemed innovative for just being good. For me, having a unique style just comes with yoyoing. If you have a distinct flair, you’re not innovative, you’re just playing yoyo.