Incredibly Looney Listings

muppets?

2 Likes

It jumped up at the last second from $920 up to $1535, holy cow…

12 Likes

I know right, I was like wth

2 Likes

i am holding onto every yoyo i own. congratulations to jake, the winner… and all contributors. this sets an interesting bar for the community

5 Likes

I feel it’s a bit of a Steve from SPYY auction situation in addition to it being a 1/1 G2 swirl on their most popular model. That is, it’s direct from manufacturer, manufacturer has an unexpected large bill, so people who bid that high might’ve considered part of it a donation towards that while also scoring a museum-quality piece.

4 Likes

the community is overdue for a revisit. i’m hoping that some of the underground names and support come to the forefront. this is an opportunity for awareness, not a mark on the headboard

4 Likes

could you rephrase at all? Sorry, maybe it’s just been a long day but I’m struggling to grok your post. Like, I understand all the words in it, but not in that order.

4 Likes

Huh?
Was that generated by a computer? It makes no sense at all. Literally none; amazing.

2 Likes

you’re an idiot

3 Likes

Well; at least THAT made sense.
Dathon

9 Likes

I love you Man!

6 Likes

6 Likes

Well, of course it’s just $300… it’s used. He’d have a lotta nerve charging more for a $10 yo-yo with normal wear on it.

And if shipping is only $3.49, that means he will be shipping First class mail with no insurance.

Selling a used small plastic yo-yo for about 30+ times the cost of a brand new one, insures you will have a true and unique yo-yo in your collection.

The buyer will be the only genius on Earth that owns a $10 yo-yo that cost $300.

Ironic how it is in the green range of a color wheel.

I guess the seller likes green money more than green yo-yos.

3 Likes

after all, everyone is willing to buy it at $ 10 … but at $ 300 … very little … it could be a new level of exclusivity but, don’t worry, nothing new under the roof, all roads already traveled for decades and in every coveted, when Audemars Piguet put on the market what later became an icon of haute horlogerie, the Royal Oak, the list price of the steel model was the same as that of the solid gold model … that was the new frontier of wealth in 1972 and for the following years …

3 Likes

Plastic responsive yoyo with stickers. Only picture in this listing is the box… I checked around and it looks like this sold for $8 MSRP last year. Other listings have it between $12 and $50.

6 Likes

Lol I saw a glow in the dark fireball for 725 lol. You can get them 13 elsewhere must be the old packaging that makes it worth the extra 700+ dollars

1 Like

Umm… Ok.

7 Likes

someone didn’t convert yen to dollars lol

actually even straight converting those as yen to usd the prices are still pretty nuts: $1,220.01, $150.96, and $71.07

6 Likes

That was my first thought. No conversion or off by some magnitude of 10 from a missed decimal.

1 Like

It’s the new math.

2 Likes