In search pf yoyo storea

I need all yoyoers around the world to answer this. Especially the ones who live in Europe. Does anybody know if there is a yoyo atore in italy

3 Likes

@Albertino might know if there are any physical locations with yoyos for sale around Italy. However posting links to non-physical, online yoyo shops other than YYE is looked down upon/kinda against the rules.

4 Likes

Hi Andreas, I am Italian and there are no shops at all in Italy, only thing you can find if you lucky is another player that has something to sell.
We do have shops in Europe but I can’t post the links in here, try to have a look or DM me, I will help you.

I am living in London at the moment and still I do prefer when I can to order outside Europe as usually shops like YYE have much more choices but anyway you can find good stuff also in Europe depend what you looking for, just write me I will give you some help :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Another Italian living in London here, and as @Albertino said there are no shops that deal specifically in yoyos. You might still be able to find something in juggling shops though. I haven’t been living in Italy for too long to be able to give you some names or addresses.
I remember I used to buy all my juggling stuff from Oltre la Luna, in Trieste and they had yoyos too.

1 Like