Im new

Hi all

I am new, well not to yoyoing but to this forum

I moved here from another forum i will not name because there has been no yoyo related posts for over 3 months and it is COMPLETELY drowned in spam.

So hi guys

Hey! Welcome to the forum. Always great to have a new member. You should check out my youtube channel if you ever need a new trick to learn!

ive seen it

thanks

You’re welcome!
I’m sure other people would love to greet you too, but the forum seems to be temporarily vacated. I have no idea why.

???

HI!

Nice to me ya! On this forum place there’s always something to talk about and if you need any help with anything just ask one of us

TRUTH

This is the place I came to when that other forum got boring and stagnant.

(WildCat23) #9

Haha, I haven’t even checked there in like 2 months. Welcome to YYE!

Welcome to yoyoexpert, where the streets are paved with gold and the rivers run with honey.

Welcome! This is the place to find anything yoyo related! Well, not in the unrelated section but you know what I mean. :smiley:

Welcome, Noonar…I would love to have you for dinner…Sorry, bad reference…But for reals, Welcome to YYE, Where Stuff is more magical than Willy Wonka’s Chocolate Factory

Welcome to our happy little nuthouse ^^

Yuki

Welcome to YYE dude , have fun and remember to respect other dudes :slight_smile:

Well I’m kind of new too, but welcome :slight_smile:

Welcome, if you look to your right you’ll see yo-yos, and if you look to your left you’ll see more yo-yos, and if you look in the unrelated or spin tops section you’ll not see yoyos or spin tops. :smiley:

just to sum up everything that has been on these forums can be done in a few words… all about yoyos.

Hey sup dude welcome to yye the really nice forums.

ok yeah that’s all I got