I'm new at this and can't even gravity pull. Please help!!!

Wern’t you just trying to figure out Gravity Pull?

Now you’re just buying another unresponsive yoyo…

I’m actually buying two, one more responsive and one less. I’m actually picking up alot of the tricks for unresponsive easier than I thought so why not upgrade to a better yo-yo? I also would like to learn the tricks with two yo-yo’s so i think it’s kind of a must to have more than one (difficult to do tricks with two when you only have one)!

You can get a more expensive one if you want, but if I were you I personally would stick with the New Breed for a while. As for the breaking in or cleaning, I would say just break it in so that you don’t have to mess with having to clean it.

Once again, if you want to can get one responsive and one unresponsive, but once you get into the intermediate-advanced sections you really won’t do any of the beginner tricks besides sleeper, so a responsive one won’t be used much unless you get a looping one and do some looping also.

The New Breed is as unresponsive as the Axiom. It is just a complete waste to buy another unresponsive yoyo at the moment. Also, there is no better yoyo. Also, the Axiom is in fact not a better yoyo than the New Breed.

A You dont need to “Upgrade” to a “better” yoyo. A New breed, espicially when your in the intermediate section, will take you VERY far, dont waste cash on an upgrade if you dont need it.

Wow, a lot of yoyoers seem to whine on about people saying yoyos are a waste of cash, I’ve never actually seen a yoyoer say that yoyos are a waste of cash.

Addment: I’ve heard that you’re “wasting cash” on a BvsM Shisaki.

I hope you aren’t refering to me. I’m just saying it’s a waste to get another so early.

I don’t see the waste in having two yoyos instead of one. Of course if he can’t bind yet, he might as well just buy a Kickside or a Velocity.

OK, srry, didnt mean waste cash…I mean dont use your money on a yoyo when you just got one and can still learn lots with it.

What I mean is to waste money by saying this yoyo is better and switching out a yoyo just because it’s supposedly better and just with learning for about a few days.

Then hate me for buying my M1.

Exactly.

Says the guy who is buying a SvZB AND a BOSS at worlds. :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue:

Ha. But at this point it’s more of collecting as opposed to just having the one that he uses.

Lol, its not for sure i’m gonna get the BOSS, my dad has to be silently stalking me at worlds :stuck_out_tongue:
Also says the guy who is buying a Genesis or possibly my SvZB at worlds :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue:

Oh well, if there are any left I want to try one! Can I try yours and the SvZB if you get them both?

Sure thing :D. If you get me cash for my B-day (this friday!!!) I’ll have more of a chance to get the BOSS :wink:

I had to scrape together enough just to make sure I could get enough for a top-shelf metal. I wanted to have enough for a P2 AND some new YYF plastics, but with what SR and Samad have said, I just need to get there and throw them all before I make a decision.

I didnt have to scrape, i had to sit there… :P. Turns out I’m bringing $400 to Orlando, all my B-day cash ;D. I’ll let you try my P2, M1 and SvZB at worlds :slight_smile:

Well I think both Shisaki and Mark are a bit wrong here. It seems like your logic revolves around the theory that when a person buys a new yoyo, his old one is automatically left somewhere else and never to be thrown again. If one person has a New Breed and decides to buy an Axiom, that doesn’t mean he’ll never throw the New Breed again. Those two yoyos are so different that they already make a variated collection.

I throw either my Dark Magic, SpeedMaker or one of my M1s depending on the day or hour. And If I’m in the mood, I’ll pick up my Mosquito or one of my Stealth Fires for some responsive fun. I find my collection to have a pretty nice variety of yoyos already, and I can’t see why other people aren’t allowed to have the same just because they are still learning tricks on this site.

A certain person once said that you should never replace yoyos unless they are broken. I couldn’t disagree with him more. And I can’t say that I don’t disagree with people saying that you shouldn’t buy new yoyos if you are still learning.

Addment: Twisted logics…

2 Likes