If you were going to compete

So Butterfly is your answer

8 Likes

This is my vote as well. Over the last month or so Iā€™ve picked up a Raiser, a Selene, a Ti Vayder, a Breeze, a Bliss and a Statement. Now that Iā€™ve had a couple days with my SFs (which are incredible) I can confidently say the Breeze is my favorite still.

1 Like

Pickles are green. Just sayinā€™

4 Likes

Maybe I should start a pickle collection.

ā€¦but I donā€™t even like pickles!

3 Likes

Well played, sir. Well played.

2 Likes

A Grail. It truly feels like an extension of me. No other yoyo has felt this connected to me. Many other a-rts come very close and I throw all of them pretty equally but none feel quite as perfect. The life would be better for competition but the comfort level isnt quite as high.

I know this isnā€™t a comp yoyo in any way but itā€™s all about comfort to me especially when under the pressure of a competition.

3 Likes

I was going to use the Grail for my world wildcard until I got a statement!

The Grail is extremely controllable, but the statement is very controllable for me as well, and I find it handles my freestyle a bit better.

Grail was almost there though!

5 Likes

Coding you DO know there are carrot pickles, potato pickles, cucumber pickles, radish pickles, apple pickles (ew), and more

2 Likes

Do you know about koolickles? People put pickles in koolaid for a week. Itā€™s disturbing.

2 Likes

And this too!

2 Likes

Draupnir

Shu Takada better watch out!

1 Like

Back to the original title, I would bring my pickle jar and win 1st without much effort

whadda ya mean u canā€™t compete with a pickle?

2 Likes

Iā€™d give you a 0 because i hate pickles.

2 Likes

If I were going to compete Iā€™d use Loop 720sā€¦ Never enough competitors in US 2A competitions. Could just do a few loops and place top 3 guaranteed!

5 Likes

This is the logic Iā€™m using while I contemplate competing in 5A at MA States. If not this year maybe next.

1 Like

This is honestly facts. Really only top 3 in 2a and top 5 in 3a on average at US Nationals are actually good players.

The 1a equivalent of someone that places outside of top 5 at Nats in those styles wouldnā€™t even make it out of state prelims.

3 Likes