If you were going to compete

I don’t know what I’d compete with honestly, but I just want to throw the Grasshopper GTX into this discussion since it hasn’t been mentioned yet. Thing is insanely good if you’re looking for performance.

6 Likes

The Loonie! In a world where I have skills worthy of competition, I want to push it to the limit!

Otherwise, I really have no idea how to pick a throw I have never thrown to rely on to compete.

2 Likes

You have to use the word “Lovechild”!!!

I like Full-Sized stuff, so like a Tissox or Haymaker X

1 Like

Virtuoso

1 Like

Shutter wide angle or an edge

1 Like

Dude what’s it with this guy’s greens?

Anyway if I were given the chance, I would 100% go for either the Edge Beyond or the Draupnir.

TBH more biased to the Draupnir lol

3 Likes

Just trying to have fun to be honest heh.

I thought it’d be cool to have a collection of a bunch of yos in my favorite color…instead of a ton of random colors.
I’ve been enjoying it.

I can see how I can be annoying to some people though cause I’m so pushy about it on the forums. I do mean it in good fun and humor though…
Do I come across as being annoying?

Maybe I should cut back a little. I sometimes take things a bit too far I think xP.

5 Likes

Nah fam I actually enjoy your constant babbling about greens. It’s what actually makes me remember who you are lmao!

3 Likes

Anyone who is “annoyed” by you only using green yoyos is a very silly person.

That would be the weirdest thing to get upset about ever.

You do you brotha :+1:

6 Likes

YYF Monster Edge. No doubts about that.

Draupnir

If my main criteria is which would help me land the most tricks in competition, I would take the Overdrive Draupnir

(unless of course CLYW does a run of Arctic Circle 2s)

1 Like

Man I love the green collection!! I’m tempted to start doing it myself! Just not sure what color I like the most lol.

2 Likes

A horde of Loop 2020s. If I competed it would have to be 2a. Dont get me wrong though, I cannot 2 handed loop, it’s only a dream.

3 Likes

The AL7 Bomber Banshee. It feels like “easy mode,” and it’s the only yoyo I’ve been able to hit my latest learned tricks.

Or the XP47 to be ridiculous.

3 Likes

I’d absolutely agree with this…easily the best playing throw I’ve ever touched in my life! I’m so glad I picked this baby up!
This would’ve been my pick for this thread…only it’s not in stock anywhere so goes against the whole

thing.

2 Likes

It’s technically not retired…

Also,
image https://media.giphy.com/media/XeVP080WGCwlW/giphy.gif

Also also, Covenant.

4 Likes

Brick on a string

Take out the competition :smiley:

5 Likes

I just can’t get past “if you were going to compete”

Aside from stuff like Butterfly/Russell HORSE, knife fight, and Wheel of Penalty, I’ve never competed in anything yoyo related. I don’t see that changing.

6 Likes