If you haven't seen this, watch it now. (AUGIE AUGIE AUGIE)

So good. Possibly my favorite video of the year.

Bah, vague thread title … draw more attention to Augie, man! Everyone does need to see this!

AUGIE, AUGIE, AUGIE

Fine, I’ll change it… :stuck_out_tongue:

This has to be the best yoyo video ever made.

The first time I saw Augie throw was what made me want an unresponsive yoyo.
I ordered a Catalyst the very next day. So inspiring.

Augie is back!!! ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

i was laughing so hard caus hes the guy who shows you how cool yoyoing can be at the same time as pumping out sexy tricks. Unlike some of the super intense videos you see, Augie shows the true meaning to yo-yoing…HAVING FUN!!! :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile:

I like it! Its such a different video than Hometown Hero, which is probably my favorite yoyo video still to this day.

This message brought to you by caffeine and sugar.

1 Like

I love this video , it has humor and good tricks

The fact that he has so much fun whilst throwing just makes the video so much more enjoyable to watch. That enthusiam of his is darn contagious!

Couple that with his amazing skills, and you’ve got one heck of a video.

Augie! Augie! Augie! joins in the chanting

:’(

so good…

UP UP UP AUGIE AUGIE AUGIE

That video was great thanks for sharing but those sideway combos! Just glad to see Augie

that was very yyf demo-esque

good though

Augie is so fun to watch. Every time I see one of his vids, I laugh big time (as in it brings a HUGE smile to my face). Other then Harrison, I’m hard pressed to think of anyone else that exudes the pure joy of playing with a toy!

Really? Which YYF demos did you see?

I only ever did one paid demo trip for YYF. The majority of my travels were independently organized, so I don’t really know what the average YYF demo is like.

Anyway, back to the video!!! 8)

So awesome!!! Thank you!!!

I had to watch this video a couple of times. It just makes me laugh then makes me go :o haha!