If you could only have one organic Ti

What would it be and why?

1 Like

Ti Peak. Why? It’s a ti Peak ha

9 Likes

Ti peak is definitely a cool throw but I think my favorite has been the yweti.

6 Likes

TiBowl because of its meditative aura.

5 Likes

Luftverk 000. Because there is an AMS version of it.

6 Likes

That’s the one I have, and yeah, the one I’d keep.

7 Likes

Purple Ti peak. But Dude magnesium is where it’s at!

9 Likes

Blue Brushed Ti888…cause it’s got hubstacks.

12 Likes

Mantra.

3 Likes

@ep311 and @Grendel, since you both seem to have Ti Peaks, maybe you can share some info with me.

Does the design more closely resemble the Peak or Peak 2? I’ve never seen a Peak in person but I love the sequel. Some comparison pics would be killer if possible.

1 Like

This Sovereign because it’s the prettiest organic TI in the world!

11 Likes

How’s it play? 67.5 seems pretty chunky nowadays but throws used to be commonly around that weight when it was released.

2 Likes

I know I’m not either of the people you summoned, but I would say it more closely resembles an OG Peak. It has a high wall in the gap and the cup rings look more similar to the Peak. Where it probably most relates to a Peak 2 is the shape of the profile and weight distribution that allows for more modern play.

I love the TiPeak and got rid of my Peak 2.

3 Likes

Excuse you Ben, I wasn’t talking to you!

Haha, thanks for the info bud. The “allows for more modern play” is really what I was wondering about.

2 Likes

Pretty much like you’d expect a heavy midsize organic to play. Chunky and challenging, but the TI gives it a special something factor and it feels really good on the catch.

2 Likes

I think it’s closer to the OG. They’re all pretty different though. Here are some pics:

12 Likes

Does the Wanker count? Because Wanker is my answer.

5 Likes

Wanker absolutely counts.

So good.

4 Likes

Don’t know, it’s the only peak I’ve ever owned.

1 Like

Aurora

4 Likes