If you could have any yoyo what would you want?

I want to know the specs on that sucker, even if you could take it to the roof of a building ala Chris Allen and drop it, I doubt you wouldn’t go with it :smiley: But I guess if the point is to just own it then I suppose I would love to own one as well. I know ed would never part with a well loved un broken No Jive so I imagine that would never happen as well but yeah one could hope. Personally if I had either of the two they would be on display. Just like if I was to ever get my hands on one of Andre’s DMs or Jensen’s Northstar, they wouldn’t get played, they would be on display as memories of people I look up to :smiley:

this

so I could either keep it (and play it)

or sell it and buy EVERY other yoyo around, probably twice (at a few exceptions most likely)

This is a really hard question. I would have to say a FHZ Mg, A Mod Squad FHZ, FH1, or an Agape. Ya, that’s right Icthus, I want an Agape in the worst way, I just never have the cash when you are selling them :smiley:

same here

a YYR Sleipnir :slight_smile:

i would have a completely metal double recessed kickside

id have to say the yyf MUTANT DNA, i have the pre pro one but id absolutly love to get the MUTANT DNA. i have used the majority of new yoyos out and all kinds of shaps an sizes but for some reason my prefrence is small but the DNA feeels like silks running through my fingers, solid gold. i can really explain it. i call it my tank because its fully oxydized so its actually one of my smouthest yoyos to grind with and its solid silver cuz its raw so when it gets tinged it dosnt show. this yoyo has been through so much abuse of over playing and beatings of yoyoing in the streets and old fuzzy strings staping but even through all that its still my most solid throw. and id love to used the MUTANT DNA bucause ita all that amped up.

muntant dna ? and i have to say a mint eetsit or one of the protos of the phenom… now they looked fresh.

That sure makes Thumb grinds hard.

1 I want is a Turning Point Crystal RT. so Pretty.

Any YYR, Turning Point, a Sasquatch, an Avalanche, or a Phenom or Phenomizm.

This one’s easy. Without question, I’d want an original Pedro Flores yo-yo. I don’t even care about the condition, as long as I could still see the logo. If I ever managed to obtain one, I’d probably cry.

If General-Yo ever made a Titanium yoyo… ;D

But if it has to be already released, a Magnum

Details:
07 b-grade titanium 888 with cleaned hubstack bearings a terrpianx bearing. Schmooved small bearing. Long stacks no stickers or engravings. Not ding-able.

Ow yeah

I’d love to get my hands on one of those Steamrollers by X

My dream yoyo is one of the few YYF Grind Mutants 2 that were produced… My goal in life is to get good, win a bunch of contests, get sponsered by YYF, win a bunch more contests, and when Ben says “Mitch! your a beast… Imaa make you a signature yoyo…” Im going to cry a little and then say I want a Grind Mutant 2… Maybe stackless… Do like Miggy did with the GM2 into the Genesis…

Freehand MG.

Interesting to see anti-yo growing in popularity again although I must say, most of you would probably end up reselling them…

I really miss my BSP so if I could have any, it’d probably be that.

I think there are still available, I just ordered one today, go for it

If I could have ANY yoyo and not sell it I would get the Unknown by Mad House (I think). If I could sell it I’d get that crazy one with spokes.

No moneys