If there was one moment...

the time when i owned barely any yoyos, barely ever threw the few i had and had an awesome gf and an awesome home and didnt need to occupy myself with excessive impulse purchases

if it has to actually be yoyo related instead of just depressing then the same time period but ill describe it as the period of time in which every yoyo i purchased was new and exciting and felt so different than all the other ones i owned

I did a lot of walkin up and talkin to people. Thatā€™s how I met the majority of people.

Winning MWRs Jr. Division. It was my second contest and I didnā€™t anticipate much. After I heard I didnā€™t get third place I started yo-yoing slowly, assuming I hadnā€™t placed higher. Then I heard Shakeem Anderson got second, and I was surprised cause I thought he was a lock for first. His routine was insane. I was sorta confused on who got first, and wasnā€™t really paying attention till my name was called. From then it was sorta a daze and I remember thinking that it was a very elaborate joke. One of my best days Iā€™ve ever had.

Opening my USA hatrick after waiting 22 days. Yeah, it was in the mail for over three weeks but it finally came. Greatest yoyo moment!

That must have been pretty stressful waiting so long lol

Competing for my first time at fl states