I♥YoYo Shirts, Mugs, Clocks, Buttons, and Ornaments

Hey everyone!  I am taking some advice and offering my latest artwork as a t-shirt, mug, wall clock, button, or ornament.

Cafe Press does high quality prints, and I have never had any problems with the quality of their shirts.  I hope you will enjoy these as much as I did making them!

//STORE HAS BEEN UPDATED//

Nice. I’m not the one to make the decision but I would say that it is fine. It’s like if one of us made a yoyo and gave the design to another website company and you put that up.

I’ll try to buy one soon, I blew all my money on FHZ and FH2.

I told you to do it in the first place :stuck_out_tongue:

EDIT: Does the cash go to you?

Awesome Idea JM!

I get $1 per item sold, the rest goes to Cafepress for making it.

That’s cool. Good luck on your sales!

Thanks! It’s more to bring cool yo-yo shirts to the market because there really aren’t that many. I won’t make much money doing this, but that’s not what it’s about.

those are absolutely awesome!
finally some better looking yoyo shirts.
i am going to get one as soon as i get the money.
thanks jm

Reminds me of ILYY for some strange reason that I can’t explain.

Bought one yesterday :wink:

1 Like

When you get it, please post here how it looks!

Okie Dokie!

I’ll get some pics of it on me and stuff.

I got the Navy whatever…

Woah awesome JM!

Shirt Update:

Got here yesterday, Extremely long shipping.

I got it out and… It’s… I don’t want to ugly, but more of a Homemade mothers day shirt sorta thing. :-[

Instead of this: http://www.cafepress.com/cp/moredetails.aspx?showBleed=false&ProductNo=399907617&colorNo=6&pr=F

It has a White box around it the size of a Sheet of paper and the logo inside of it. You know those paper sheets you get at Target or Wallmart that you iron on to stay? This is it. It looks very nerdy like your mom made it for you :-[. I love what JM did, but the manufacturer says nothing of this white box, ruining those entire shirt. Also, it feels like cardboard, I have washed it several times and makes my back itch. No where in the description does it say anything about any of this.

Sorry to put it this way, but I wouldn’t buy this shirt. JM’s design was awesome and all but the company ruined it. I plan to try to ship it back or get a refund.

ALTHOUGH: If you get the white, it will look better.

Once again, sorry JM for putting it harshly, and I probably over-exaggerated in some parts but this is my opinion.

Wow, I’ve never had this much trouble with that company before, and I’m sorry they screwed it up. I’m taking it down now.

If you could just add the fact that it has a white box around it, your good. That is what bugs me. I am probably going to exchange it for a white or something.

Honestly, I would rather it just not happen again. I am thinking of printing a few at an actual printing shop and offering them that way. If I do get a chance to do that, I will send you one for free :wink:

I don’t want my good name or artwork tarnished by some other company, you know?