I was completely wrong about the Kagerou

When I first got this is yoyo few weeks back I had posted I was disappointed. However after spending some time with it I completely was mistaken! It really took some getting used to the weird shape, I had been playing the Mowl Surveillance Max and the then a few days with the wild and it was just so different it took some getting used to. However I just couldn’t put it down, there was something really weird and unique about it and after putting some time in with it I completely love it ! So much I even ordered the shade (I know that’s totally different but wanted to try another JT yoyo) anyone else have a similar experience playing with the Kagerou? Or was it cream out of the box for you ? I really don’t have much experience in Yoyo yet so just curious if others are affected by shape or if most people can do the same tricks regardless of shape (as in V vs. H for example) not sure what the kagerou shape is classified as…

6 Likes

I liked my Kagerou pretty quickly, but it took a while for me to realize how much I liked it. It’s one of my favorites now.

2 Likes

I finally got to try out a wild this weekend. It was so freaking good. I definitely want to get one of those type shaped bimetals now. I had been thinking the Da Vinci but now I’m not sure. The Kagerou is a little too expensive for me.

1 Like

The wild is really awesome !

1 Like

I had a similar experience recently with my Peregrine at first. It just felt so different between the shape and the lightness coming from using an H shaped 66+ gram recognition. I’m still not sure if it is the weight or the shape that made it feel so different. I thought the weight but I’m not positive. I love the Peregrine now. I always find myself picking it up lately.

2 Likes

would like to hear thoughts about surveillance max please!

It’s literally the best yoyo I own. I’m not that experienced but it plays like silk, fits perfectly no shake or vibe at all and super powerful. I was so crazy excited to get this one. Mowl is definitely my favorite company.

2 Likes