I need help getting into a split bottom mount

how do i get into a split bottom mount ???

OK, throw a sleeper. then take your index finger form your non throw hand and put it up to the string, just about 1/4 of the way down. now, move your throw hand so that it is in between your body and your non throw hand. and finally, take your throw hand index finger and push it into the the string segment in between your non throw hand and the yoyo away form yourself. simply flip the yoyo onto that fold and tada! you’re in a split bottom mount. Have fun!

it might be easier to learn the brain twister mount if you haven’t learned it yet. all you really need to do is to first put your finger in the opposite side of the string like you go into a brain twister mount except you leave lot of space then hit the throw hand pointer and land onto the string. I hope I explained it well enough ;D

I had the same problem. Search on the forums or google “another way to get into the split bottom mount” This way requires your hand going into the loop and under the yoyo from braintwister mount. this technique is as fast as and accurate as the regular way.

Also there is a post on youtube called “another way to get into the split the atom mount.” I find the camera angle on this video bad, but it might help you with some things.