I JUST SAW MEGAN FOX!!!

Hmmm I saw Norm Coleman in Linder’s once. But REAL celebrities, I’m pretty good friends with dazzling Dave.

No. They used to, but now they have improved them so they can handle everyday driving. Have you seen the 458, the FF? Possibly with other “high” end cars, though I don’t think so.

I don’t even know what Megan Fox does. Honestly. But I’ve been a car fanatic since I was eight.

I’m sure she appreciates the pictures…

If she really didn’t want to be noticed she might not have taken one of the most flashy cars you could possibly drive out.

1 Like

she’s so rich that the audi is probably her “people wont notice me” car. :smiley:

She didnt say anything from you waling around her car takeing pictures of it?

I think he waited until she walked away.

It appears as if our acting industry is going the same way as our music industry - all looks no talent (With all due respect to talented musicians and artists such as Adele, Amy Lee of Evanescence, Rush, Dream Theater and many other non-mainstream bands that still produce real music).

Adele
Evanescence
Rush
non-mainstream bands

4 Likes

The main flaw with this argument is that Megan Fox never really reached superstardom and isn’t likely to. Actors are indeed still expected to act. Sort of. You can make some really cruddy genre movies and make a decent living, but you’re not going to be remembered as an actor.

I personally think music is the same way. We see Iconapops come and go every year, but the musicians with actual talent tend to stick around a bit more. Not saying there are “no” famous musicians with zero talent (heck, there are lots), but I think the majority of low-talent musicians tend to hit hard for a year or two at most and then fade away.

Good for them… if they played it right, they’re set for life. I’d do it, too. :wink:

Oh, and Dazzling Dave is AWESOME! I consider him to be the man who taught me to bind.

I still can’t get over her ugly thumbs…

http://i668.photobucket.com/albums/vv49/Nimloki/megan-fox-thumbs.jpg

I love her thumb. An ex-girlfriend I was with when Transformers came out had the exact same thumb deformity and somehow it made me love Megan even more. Nice job seeing her and nice job seeing the car. As a lifelong Audi owner and driver I can only hope to one day upgrade to the R8.

Out of respect for the privacy of the owner of the vehicle, could you blur the license plate information?

(Sorry, I’m used to working with A-list talent. It’s best to obscure beyond recognition any sort of identifying things like that. Personal images are OK, but stuff like license plates and documents really should have anything other than the name blurred out.)

Thanks.

Even if it’s not a-list talent, you should blur someone else’s license plate out of respect.

Ok, really? I was just listing them off the top of my head. Adele and Amy Lee can really sing. Rush is very talented and have been producing music in everything but 4/4 for many years. No band plays real music if they want to be famous.

GregP: I can’t agree more. I noticed she was quite popular a few years back, and then almost overnight, it was someone else.

I think he was saying that all of them are pretty mainstream.

I worked with a guy who had similar thumbs. He called them “spoon” thumbs :smiley:

The first two…

The Vietnamese call them “rich thumbs”.

Those look like toe thumbs.

So who’s looking at the thumbs??