I have the best cardiologists in the country

For all of you that wished me well for my new pacemaker implant today I just want to say thank you so very much, you make being a part of this family the absolute best. Today went very well. I’m back home from Phoenix and ready for the next 30 years of mountain biking and yoyoing. May peace and happiness follow all of you :sunglasses:

51 Likes

Awesome news!

7 Likes

This is very good news and I want to see some photos of mountain biking in that area

3 Likes

From last summer just before my 60th birthday and a year after my double bypass

12 Likes

Very nice! Now go pound that mountain trail. :slight_smile:

5 Likes

I’m ready :sunglasses:

1 Like

11 Likes

Oh my, that right there is part of my personal heaven. Thanks

1 Like

Awesome news!!!

3 Likes

Awesome dude!! Stoked everything went well!

5 Likes

3 minutes of heaven in the middle of Arizona

5 Likes

Thanks for that, definitely have to research the area. The wide trail looked like an old fire road, perfect for gravel bike. Fantastic to see an area such as this

3 Likes

Actually an old railroad that was removed decades ago. :sunglasses:

3 Likes

I love it here. Mountain bike Mecca. The whiskey 50 mountain bike race is here every April

1 Like

Just keeps getting better. Cycling, Yoyofactory and Fender guitars

1 Like

Those look like some awesome trails! Mountain biking is probably my oldest hobby, there’s nothing like the feeling you get during and after a good ride.

2 Likes

Best wishes, buddy!

5 Likes

I started bmx racing in chatsworth ca in the 70’s and mountain biking in the San Bernardino mountains in the 80’s and 90’s before moving here and I have always felt that some of the best days on earth are spent cycling in the dirt

2 Likes

Maaan I am so happy to see your post and to hear that you are more than well now and ready to take your hobbies again immediately, beautiful pictures and landscape, have a great recovery now and jump on the bike immediately!

6 Likes

Whoa, a Karate Monkey! I had one of those back in ~2005. King Headset, Thomson stem & post and all that good stuff.

Glad to hear that you will be back on the trails soon!

3 Likes