I have the best cardiologists in the country

So here it is. Two months after my new pacemaker was implanted i was able to climb to the top of one of my favorite trails today and rode the rollercoaster all the way down. What an incredible ride it was. I’ve had this heart condition with multiple heart attacks, a double bypass and Afib for 15 years now and I have been given another new lease on life. It was a perfect day in central Arizona

18 Likes

I’m happy for you!!!

3 Likes

That is awesome and congratulations. That area looks amazing for riding. Glad you are doing well.

3 Likes

The photos don’t do it justice. This is on the west side of Prescott looking across to the mountain range on the east side. The little city of Prescott is down there in the middle. This is one of a hundred trails surrounding the city. This one is a very smooth single track rollercoaster going down from here. I am so stoked to still be able to do this.

3 Likes

I forgot to mention that the day started off with a 3 mile hike with my 16 month old Boxer

8 Likes

I don’t know you- but I’m really glad you are ok!!!

4 Likes

I’m just an old yoyoer that’s extremely happy to be alive. Thank you everyone for your support :sunglasses:

6 Likes

Indeed. Good for you. Great attitude.
Have pretty much the same feelings myself.

7 Likes

I hiked up here yesterday, almost 4 miles up the mountain

7 Likes