I GOT A CODE 2!!

Here are mine!

Album below

reddit link

Iā€™m not sure what names they haveā€¦ the blue one is from a set heading overseas, I believe David said the Philippines , he had one left over so I snagged it (at the OD shop). The yellow is a run that isnā€™t going into genpop - David is keeping them for visits, sponsors, etc, he said they were hoping for certain anno results, but they came out different - so theyā€™re holding on to them. I just happened to visit when they first became available, got my pickā€¦

The blue one is a present for my boy, for Easter - the yellow is mine, ultimately a B-Day gift from my wife - although, sheā€™s now trying to steal it from me - especially after someone pointed out the boy and girl holding hands on it.

I think I have your other halvesā€¦ my first C2 is the half blue/half green one, too

Iā€™m crying; I canā€™t afford a Code 2. :ā€™( :ā€™( :ā€™( :ā€™( :ā€™( :ā€™( :ā€™( :ā€™( :ā€™( :ā€™( :ā€™( :ā€™( :ā€™( :ā€™( :ā€™( :ā€™( :ā€™( :ā€™( :ā€™( :ā€™( :ā€™( :ā€™( :ā€™( :ā€™( :ā€™(

got a purple one yesterday.

Ordered a blue one on Wednesday! With some ultralites too. How does it play with ultralites?

Ordered a purple one this morningā€¦

We have three in the house

1. my first with domes (half blue/green )
  2. one with spikes (splash yellow/salmon/blue)
  3. my sons with ultralights (clear w/blue splash)

Spike and dome are really close, the ultralight is more noticeably different.

Itā€™s lighter (duh) but really does feel like it, a little fasterā€¦ just doesnā€™t feel like it hits the bottom of the string with a thud. I wouldnā€™t call it floaty, just a lighter touchā€¦

Iā€™m going to try the discs in one, I expect it to feel more like a rock on the string - but I could be wrong - I love how my 54 feels with them, really felt like a whole new throw - itā€™s light from the start - but I even played brass in it and it didnā€™t change much, not like the discs - something about the weight placementā€¦

Ah,

Wish I could afford oneā€¦

Mine all Mine! Albiet, I have no idea what this colourway is called.
http://img171.imageshack.us/img171/3365/code2e.jpg

Thatā€™s a nice colorway!

Gotta thank ya while your here J-Rod. I cannot believe how quiet and smooth this throw is. Itā€™s for sure top drawer material! A friend was over earlier this evening as asked me if I was ā€œproudā€ to own such a beauties yo-yo. I told him that I was ā€œgladā€ that I was able to simply open my wallet and buy it. Proud is word that should belong to both the designer and the manufacturerā€¦J-Rod and One Drop!

Green and itā€™s poppinā€™!

How is it

Bean throwing it all day long, Itā€™s quiet, smooth and wonderful! It dances to my commands.

Nice! I would call it Camouflauge

Where do you get these cool multi colored ones? If they are sold out on OD website, any idea when they will be getting some more?

I suspect once the CODE2 hype dyes down a bit.

It looks like Subterranean
I have a 54 like that, love that color combo

Andre will have more in the not too distant future.

My friend picked that colourway for me directly from One Drop in Eugene.