I DONT YOYO ANYMORe $65 for ipod,axiom,revolution shipped

So I  dont really yoyo anymore and I’m selling my yoyos and an ipod shuffle 4g mint(used 1 month)
ALL YOYOS ARE $25.00 SHIPPED! i will sell everything together for 65 except the stars because they are on hold (not sure if someone bought them) but everything else together for 65 shipped(or give offer)
Revolution

Protostar  (scratch as seen on  picture)

Axiom (first metal paint chipped/scratched off)
        (no bearing/silicone)

Northstar

iPod shuffle (newest model) 4th gen 2 gig regular $50
my price $35.00 (shipping free!)

OR $110.00 ALLTOGETHER!YOYOS AND IPOD

if interested please PM or email me at
jcado35@yahoo.com
please read my feedback  :slight_smile:
no trades i dont yoyo anymore

??? Anyone :/…
Any offers?
For the northstar and protostar maybe 45.00 for both

any offers?

Hey I am new to yoyo-ing I just ordered a Raider yoyo do you think I would need a different kind for other tricks that the raider might not be able to do? The Northstar looks really cool. Is it in good condition?

Stop bumping ur post ur only allowed once a day. Impatienceness will get u nowhere . Thanks

yes the northstar is in very good condition only used about a month or two and right now i cant see any scratches. and for other tricks you would probably need this one because it is unresponsive which lets you do more tricks. so you would need to learn to bind. Message me if you have more questions or want to buy something thanks.:slight_smile:

pls. refrain from bumpin’ your post multiple times a day.

replyin’ to a questions is considered a bump.

thanks.

mgodinez

cloudy…

Anyone? These have to go!:confused:

bump northstar and protostar might sell

Please bump as followed
November 9th ( 1 Bump ) , November 10th ( 1 bump ) your bumping twice a day and sometimes three times a day. This actaully makes other people who just put up their threads get less seen.
The whole Bump System is so every post gets a chance to be on the first page.
so Tommorow bump it once , then November 11th bump it once and so on.
When people ask a queston and you bumped already just PM Them.
Thanksss :smiley:

Any offers???

pls stop double bumping