HYBRID FULVIA by LUFTVERK! Absolutely Stunning!

Yeah mine as well. It starts off fine and then the vibe ramps up alot as it sleeps

3 Likes

Yeah, definitely shoot an email, not supposed to happen. Glad to see I’m not the only one with this issue, thought I was going insane.

This, they sent me a new one right out.

There was a few that were released like this. Email and get a replacement.

3 Likes

Can second this. They sent me a new one too!

3 Likes

Yep got mine from the drop on his website and it’s some of the worst vibe I’ve ever felt :rofl: saaaaad

Have you reached out to get a replacement?

3 Likes

I’m trying instagram because I use that way more, I’m sure he’ll get back to me when he has time.

1 Like

Hopefully you get your replacement soon!

2 Likes

If I don’t get a replacement for any reason it’ll be sad I was supper hyped for this throw more then my Klondike that came with it, it’ll be nice to test dye methods with it and see what happens.

2 Likes

found this on twittter, it seems they got the wobble ones.

2 Likes

I had just edited my text above the mirror images I posted several replies above.

Right after I posted my exit, I read your reply and watched that video.

You may find my edit interesting.

1 Like

Did anybody get their replacement Hybrid Fulvia, yet?

3 Likes

Yeah got a replacement from Jeff. Plays well. Just appeared at my door one day. It does seem like any little bumps this thing takes can throw it horribly out of whack though.

3 Likes

Mine also showed up out of nowhere! Not too long after I emailed him.

1 Like

Same here! New one seems good.

3 Likes

I just wanted to mention real quick to anyone that has experience vibration that one of the best parts about this yoyo is the construction really allows you to fix any vibration that might occur if it gets smashed into the ground and vibe is created.

All it takes is removing the bearing and axle and firmly stepping on where the axle goes in with your heel. You will usually hear a click.

I have a prototype Jeff sent me that I have slammed into many surfaces at this point - but I have been able to ‘reset it’ multiple times using this trick!

But obviously - you want them to show up spinning true out of the box ideally - but it can be a quick fix for anyone else!

14 Likes

Thanks Andre!

Love this about hybrids, that’s why I’ve gone to only using Monarch for 5a now :joy::joy:

3 Likes

I bought 2 from Luftverk when they first dropped, grey and clear. Both of mine develop a little bit of a vibe if I just throw a sleeper but it stays consistent, it doesn’t seem to get any worse until its basically dead. I hadn’t even noticed it until I read this thread and checked mine. If I keep the yoyo moving then I don’t notice anything, I played plenty of yoyojams back in the day and still love them, so I’m not real bothered by some vibe. The tiny vibe I get from these is nothing compared to any of the old yoyojams. I just figure its part of recreating a more authentic yoyojam experience.

5 Likes