Huge Announcement!

For some reason I always assumed in the back of my mind that you were already sponsored by someone or other. You’re a natural!

Ivan

2 Likes

not at all!

2 Likes

Wow… what a compliment. I truly appreciate you. Hope you have an amazing night!

1 Like

Definitely seems like an awesome throw. Brandon goes crazy with it.

2 Likes

Oh wow congrats man! Keep spreading the joy of the throw

2 Likes

Thanks bro. Will definitely keep spreading all of the joy haha

2 Likes

Congrats!!!

3 Likes

Very nice! Congratulations!

3 Likes

Congrats!!!:relaxed::relaxed:

3 Likes

Wow wow wow, congratulations for your sponsor! What will change for you now that you’re sponsored and how do you plan to represent few and far between yoyos?

2 Likes

Thank you! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::heart_eyes::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

Thank you my friend :heart:. Hope you had a great day

1 Like

Thank you for the kind words

1 Like

Congratulations Cotton. You’ve earned it.

3 Likes

Thank you, Marco. This is simply just extra motivation for me and adds fuel to the fire. Its so awesome to have someone believe in me and want me on their team.

I’m not sure anything will necessarily change, but this has most definitely motivated me to want to learn and grow as much as I can as a player and unlock my full potential. In regards to how I plan on representing them…I am going to work extremely hard to become the best player that I possibly can as well as just trying to do as much positive things for this community as possible. I want to be a positive role model for yoyoers.

I plan on using my filmmaking skills to get more eyes on yoyoing, show people how cool it is, and get few and far between yoyos into as many hands as I possibly can.

Hopefully one day…I can win a contest using one of their yoyos. My ultimate goal is to have fun and eventually compete :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:. I hope you have a fantastic day

4 Likes

Thank you! Let’s get together and throw one of these days

1 Like

I’ve been working on those tips you gave me in that video you made. Has helped a ton! Really appreciate you doing that for me

2 Likes

You’re dedicated and passionate. I wish you the best for your journey, I hope you can achieve your goals. Few and far between yoyos just got a valuable team member.

3 Likes

Oh that makes me so happy to hear! No problem, can’t wait to see how your flow will improve.

2 Likes

I will be heavily focusing on flow soon. Right now I’m just learning as many tricks as I can. I’ve got a lot of catching up to do. The next step is making sure everything looks good :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:. I’ll just watch you some more as well. You have great flow

3 Likes