hubbing a legacy

let me know

By “hubbing,” do you mean hubstacking?

Also, not sure why a poll was made since it sounds like you just put the steps for what you want to do.

No, I’m pretty sure they’re actually different choices.

Anyhow, if you mean hubstacking, you don’t glue in anything…

is it possible to hubstack a legacy

(Preston Huft) #6

You can have a modder hubstack it for you. Basically a modder will put the yoyo on a lathe and
cut away some of the hub to either fit a bearing directly on the hub, or he will cut OFF the hub and put in a hubstack kit. I’d do it (I’m a modder), but I don’t do mods for people out of the state I live in yet.

Just buy Synergy Caps. Its a lot easier…

(Preston Huft) #8

Yeah.

But they don’t work very well on a Legacy. They become nearly imposible to remove and cause lots of wobble. I wouldn’t take the risk. :wink:

Why would you want to, anyways? There are no real advantages to it. Besides my few tricks that involve them, but their just fun for the moment.

Does that mean the modder has to be a guy? :smiley:

But honestly, you really don’t need hubs that much. I bought the synergy caps, but I don’t use them too much. I just like the extra weight :stuck_out_tongue:

It might be better just to buy a PGM, mods would probably cost that much, and you would get a new yoyo too! :slight_smile:

(Preston Huft) #13

Actually, I’d only charge $7-10 for the mod. But I only do within my state.

Your state is awesome.

God I wish I could get you to mod some of my yo-yos :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue:

(JackG) #15

just get a pgm with hubstacks if you want hubstacks and plastic

(SR) #16

Yeah, if you want a stacked yo-yo for a cheap price go for the Plastic Grind Machine. It’s plastic, just like the legacy, and it requires a bind, just like the legacy. Get a PGM.