Hub Stack parts?

Anyone know were I can purchase what the guy in the video calls “Little cap thingys?”
I don’t need the baring, hubstacks, or O rings, I just need the “cap thing.”

There are none available on YYE so my next best guess is to either contact customer service at or use the YYF and see if they can point you in the right direction or contact YYF factory directly

Happy hunting and I hope you find exactly what you are after.

1 Like

Thanks man!

You’re welcome! Just hope you find what you’re after.

If you go to the YYF axle page, they are called the Plastic Grind Machine posts.

1 Like

Yes, just click here:

Press the drop down menu, and select the “Grind Machine Metal Posts”.


Awesome find fellas! I looked there but obviously I didn’t know what I was looking for. Now the OP is in business.

Damn, this is awesome, thanks guys!