How to Tune?

Try getting a new axle. Mabye from the 7 hits the axle bent and now it has a slight wobble. If that doesn’t work, ask Shawn (onedrop creator) and tell him about it and they might give you a refund.

~Steven

what do you mean by axle??? The duncan ones just have a screw.

That is your axle.

Nah, problem fixed. Also…I never had 7 hits…

Anyway, weird thing. I told them about it, because my axle switched sides, and Shawn told me to just leave it as it is.

What, exactly, ended up fixing it?

You said acouple post’s up that your M1 took 7 hits. My M1 had a wobble too, but it wasn’t bad.

Actually, he said it took SEVERAL hits, not seven.

Erm… My DM just came today… and I can’t figure out how to take off the sidecaps, or take out the axle, or take out the O-ring… any help?

The Lock-Tite fixed it.

Anyway, you don’t need to take the axle or O-Ring out now. To take out the axle, take pliers and grip it and twist counter clockwise to get it out. Make sure to put something soft around it so you don’t strip it. Also, i suggest you don’t take the axle out unless you need to replace it or something.

For the O-Ring, just take a pin, and poke underneath it then remove it.
For the sidecaps, use a suction cup, or use duct tape, and remove it.

Tuning the yoyo is like modding it, changing the respond system, putting different ball-bearings, painting the yoyo, and making a theme of the yoyo.

Happy Throwing! =]

I don’t mean to necro this post, nor do I mean to jack it, but I do not see a reason to make another topic since there is always one up.

So anyway, I was playing with my DM today and It had its first SERIOUS ding, I already dinged it a few times but it was completely fine before. Now it has a noticeable vibe. I did what you (docrobot) said to do and I also have a slightly bent axle. I just want to know where to buy lock-tite and how to apply it, or if there is a better solution then that.