How to get the yoyos you want

Good idea! I do tons of yardwork and am currently saving up for a protege and a boss. I have 62 dollars!

This is a very, very, good thread that everyone needs to see.

Pick up and/or save aluminum cans and turn them in for cash. I did it quite a while ago and got over $40 for 4-5 bags of crushed cans. The beauty of it is you can find them laying all over the place and youā€™re helping to clean up things in the process.

what if you donā€™t get allowance and your ten

Work for your neighbors, collect cans and other recyclable metals, have a yard sale, etc. Donā€™t forget guys, you can compete in yoyo contests, too. Thereā€™s always some video contest or other contest going on online. Thereā€™s tons of stuff you can do. You just have to figure out your own way and want it bad enough to follow through.

Great post, Kei.

This should be stickied! The creepy part is that I get 4$ a week too.

Also if I may add a few things, Look ahead and see what sales are coming up. You can get awesome deals from buying during sales. Or contact companies and see if they have any B-grades you could buy.

Good post Kei, i think this is just what the forum needed. Anyone doing this also might want to the virtual wallet at pnc, you might of seen the commercial. I havenā€™t used it myself but it looks promising.

Thanks guys ;D
And great ideas too!!! My next update will be this friday and I will include all of them in there. Also I am gonna have udates every week instead of two.

Well just start asking your parents and neighbors for work. Also just check back every friday to see what I did to earn money! Everything that I will do is possible for every age. Well, besides like age 1-4

Very good Kei! This works for more than just yoyos too!

Excellent thread.

This thread is very sticky.

Free bump

Then you work! JK, I knowā€¦ I donā€™t get allowance, and I canā€™t really workā€¦ because I have school like 24/7ā€¦ almost. Everyday itā€™s wake up, go to school at 7:30, leave at around 3, go back at 5 for band practice, and end at 9.

And I have to fit in hw, studying, and Boyscout stuff (which takes up at least a day of my weekend, and 25% of the time it takes up both days [campout])

So when I do have free time, Iā€™m not very inclined to work. HEHEā€¦ lazinessā€¦

So, Iā€™m planning on just trading around for new yoyos, and relying on Christmas/Birthday to do the restā€¦ which isnā€™t that bad to me. Iā€™ve had 3 metal yoyos in 2 years, and less than 10 in total. So now, with B-Day and Christmas, itā€™ll be 2 yoyos every year, and whatever I could trade.

But my B-Day is less than a month from Christmas, which really sucks, because itā€™s hard to want a new yoyo when youā€™ve just gotten a new yoyo, but if I donā€™t get one for my B-Day, then Iā€™ll really regret it later.

So in summary, B-Day, Christmas, or trade. But my parents are very reluctant on the trade thingy :stuck_out_tongue:

Sticky please

Hey peeps! Just an update, I finished half of my goal. I got a blue YYF Protostar with some string and it only took me a month!!! YAY! Okay so I did a lot of extra stuff around my house + I had a garage sale and earned like 20$. On top of that I am gonna earn like 10$ at my moms friends house and my dad is gonna hire me to scan some photos at 1.50$ an hour. And trust me he has a lot of family pictures. So yeah, just save and work! Now I am gonna save up my money so when I want another yoyo like the Genesis, or the Superstar, or something I will already have the money.