How much total time do you spend on throwing each day on average?

i yoyo about an average of 2 hours a day. but not all at once maybe 40 minutes here for 40 minutes there. but in total around 2 hours a day.

Iā€™m all over the place, on my days off, it could be over an hour. On the days I work, it could be twenty minutes. So, I canā€™t really give an average, because it would depend on what week or month Iā€™m averaging.

I donā€™t yo-yo at work these days, although I would have time and space to do so. What Iā€™m wearing would make it uncomfortable, so I just choose not to. Also, I donā€™t like my co-workers to be too aware of what I do on my personal time. I mainly stick to work related topics at work, except with very few people. I typically separate the two, except with a few people.

I donā€™t usually yo-yo in public, because I donā€™t like to do things that make me stand out on the street or in public places. Itā€™s just not my thing. Maybe if I was in a special mood that day, but for the most part, it doesnā€™t happen. Iā€™d also feel like I might be in someoneā€™s way. Iā€™m a bit of a daydreamer in spots, and might miss someone walking up behind me, as Iā€™m focused on the yo-yo.

@MikeEffā€¦Sheā€™s lucky. Something tells me that even if you could do two things and once, and even if she wouldnā€™t mind, you wouldnā€™t do it anyway. I wonder if Iā€™m right. :wink:

Please tell me you didnā€™t just go through my own list to passive-aggressively counter each point and then wrap it all up by judging my (amazing, thank you very much) relationship? Cause thatā€™s what it looks like. You kept it just impersonal enough that I canā€™t really demand an apology or anythingā€¦ well playedā€¦ but I see you.

Iā€™m a kid, still in high school, so I should have plenty of time. On a good day when I am motivated and not distracted by the thing called the computer, I can get a good 2 hours at least every day of full non stop yoyoingā€¦ I should really start doing that. Even more so on weekends and summer. Just got my new CZM8 so expect to do at least 2 hours every day, but nothing is guaranteed. As long as I can stay off the Internet, I can yoyo :D. I actually do yoyo in public, because I get bored sometimes like GregP. People notice often (like, ALL the time) but I donā€™t really mind, I actually get half-embarrassed sometimes :stuck_out_tongue:

I actually paid very little attention to your post. Now, if I go back and find a thread of every time this topic comes up, time at home, time at work, time in public are all addressed in order to answer this question.

Also, in this thread, aside from your so-called list, the same topics were addressed by other posters. That means, time at work/school(for kids), time in public throwing on the street, and time with friends/spouse/whoever were addressed all aside from your post. So, you get no credit at all for creating any ā€œlist.ā€

Giving credit to someone else for how they handle a situation is just that, and I have a right to state my opinion of it without you causing drama. So, if you want to take that as a diss, feel free to do so. I, personally, think you are looking for a way to cause drama. For that, you donā€™t owe me any apology either, it is what it is. Iā€™m satisfied with that.

In the future, read other peopleā€™s posts, and youā€™ll find addressed everything I touched on outside of your post. Donā€™t presume that I read your post, and was responding to your points, because when you do, youā€™re flattering yourself. You should know by now that Iā€™m not passive aggressive, when I need to make a point, I just make a point. Now, Iā€™ve done it again. And, as a forum expert, if you have a problem, feel free to PM me. You ought to know that one.

Ok, back to your corners you two. Itā€™s winter, the weather has been exceptionally bad and cold, itā€™s getting dark early, the holidays are over, and thereā€™s a general gloominess around this time for people. I prescribe a large, warm cup of hot cocoa, binge watching your favorite TV show on Netflix, and a day of fixed axle play. Iā€™m telling you, I forgot how fun it was to do some of the beginner tricks. Iā€™m looping with my left hand today because I hurt my right hand the other day. After a shot to the shoulder and the groin from a couple of unexpected returns, it really was fun. My fiancĆ©e also had a good laugh at the nard shot too. Iā€™m sure it looked hilarious for her perspective. From mine? Not so much.

Pretty much the exact reply I expected. I would have gone pm, gladly, except that I recall you asking me not to ā€œharrassā€ you last time I tried that.

ā€œDramaā€. I hate it. But I am not going to sit on my hands if you are judging how my wife and I choose to interact.

You want to claim they werenā€™t replies to me for the most part, fine. But the backhanded insult wasnā€™t ā€œonā€, and it is disingenuous and makes you look ignorant to pretend it wasnā€™t related to the little joking conversation Mike and I exchanged. It is clear to everyone with eyes to read.

So full of pride. Even if by some miracle you didnā€™t mean anything by it, an ā€œah. I can see how it could be read that wayā€ā€¦ Just impossible. As a manufacturer and brand ambassador (no, that actually has nothing to do with it, if you get my point) you should know a bit more about diplomacy.

I remember before, specifically telling you to PM if you had an issue. You need not quote me specifically on this board to address an issue you have with a post that was not quoting you, and was not mentioning your name. If I donā€™t want posts from you, I know how to block you, and thatā€™s easy. But, you chose to display it on the board instead.

I made no reference to you and your wife. I made a reference to Mike and his fiance. I have had the kinds of conversations with him, to make such a statement. And, in fact, never presumed to ā€œknow it allā€ about how he handles that situation, just indicated that I ā€œwonderedā€ if I was correct about how I perceived what he might do. So, if you want to take offense to something that never mentioned your name, never quoted you, and where I didnā€™t even state how I personally would handle the situation, thatā€™s your choice, and you can deal with it. Anyone with reading comprehension can see that you weaved yourself into the situation to take offense and get drama going. The whole board and my posts do not revolve around you and yours.

In fact, I doubt Iā€™d put down a yo-yo to talk to someone, but it might depend on the nature of the conversation and overall context. So, you donā€™t have any idea how I personally would handle that situation, because I never mentioned it. So, for you to presume I thought something wrong with your handling of the situation was also another mistake on your part. The point I made was that there is something extra special about a person who would put the yo-yo down in that situation. I have a right to my opinion, even when it differs from yours, so there you have it. Me being a manufacturer on here has nothing to do with my right of opinion, and thatā€™s why I continue to give it freely.

And, I complimented Mike in regard to my reading of him through his post and our overall conversations about his fiance. A comment regarding his situation, especially when I was asking him, and not even particularly sure, should not have been taken out of context to apply to you and your wife. I donā€™t care one bit about your relationship enough to judge it in the first place. And, if you care what I think about you and your wife, thatā€™s another problem with you.

You come up to Massachusetts occasionally it seems, and weā€™ve met, so when you make it back up here, we can talk about it in person.

I modified this too, because I want you to quote the exact place in my earlier post where I judged you and your wife. I want people to see the source of the drama you started on here by calling me ā€œpassive aggressive.ā€

OK, Iā€™ll move it to PM, then. Although you had that opportunity before your last tiradeā€¦

I donā€™t have a problem with finishing it how it started, and because I didnā€™t start it, itā€™s whatever. I just checked, and youā€™re not blocked.

Let me go on record saying that Iā€™m touchy. I know it. Even if TA WAS insulting me, I should have followed my instinct and just bit my tongue. Apologies to TA and to everyone else for being overly sensitive.

Thank you. Iā€™m a homeschooler too and thereā€™s no such thing as the ā€œyou homeschoolers have too much time on your hands.ā€ stereotype. I finish school at like 6:30 everyday :stuck_out_tongue:

This pretty much sums it up for me except for work time. Too busy at work.

I have the yoyo with me at home and just get a few throws in everytime theres a chance. When I got stuff going on its in my pocket.

Somewhere between 2 and 3 hours or so