How much dust does your yoyo have :P

Protostars also get some dust under the plastic circle in the center :stuck_out_tongue: Anybody have pics of their dust?

I just noticed that my protostar has tons of dust too, I wanted to take a picture but It would not show up on the camera.

Mine get super dusty, I normaly do nothing but on occasion I will get really borded and do something about it. Normaly just take out the bearing, the axle and wash it with the dish’s.

Post the pic anyway :slight_smile: it’ll liven up the thread

Wow…

Killjoy

(Posted this while licking my yoyo)

Are you kidding me? He’s giving you smart advice. Herpes isn’t a joke, or something to take lightly. It’s a lifelong disease that affects millions of people around the world.

If you wanna be that cool, rebellious kid, then sure, be stupid and lick your yoyo.

He was only trying to help you out. Don’t take it as him ruining your fun, he’s concerned about your well being.

Purell and some toilet paper works much better than any tongue :stuck_out_tongue:

licklicklick

But seriously, I understand that mgiroux was just trying to make me not get sick, but what he didnt realize is that I only lick my yoyos after I clean them.

I have a strange infatuation of licking yoyos.

1 Like

Ok guys. IF you clean your throws first then lick them all you want… Go to town… It’s your yoyo… I am just hyper sensitive about making sure mine are clean… And yes I am looking out for you all!!!

I don’t know about that. I partly credit my health to my constant exposure to germs my entire life. The more ‘harmless’ germs and bacteria your body is exposed to, the better your immune system tends to be. I rarely get sick.

On topic: I don’t ever clean my yoyos. I mean I might wipe my shirt on them if I’m taking pics for my BST or something, but not so far as to grab some soap and scrub those bad boys.

Can you still get herpes even if you havent let anyone else lick your yoyo?

Well… Yes… If you do not ever clean your yoyo or hands soon after or before playing than yes you can… If you wash your hands before playing then maybe not… I look at it like this. If I am playing my yoyo’s then I wash my hands before playing them… If someone plays one of my yoyo’s then I clean the yoyo… That’s just me though…

And Links… you have a good point… most of what you said is dead on… being around germs can make your immune system stronger… I just do not chance it… With my job I can not afford to be down for the count for very long so I take every percaution necessary and practice good infection control…

That why you put the tongue face right :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Ironically “:P” id my profile pic

yeah :slight_smile:

Not only did you misuse a meme, but you also used a meme.

No one wants that here.

Thanks for correcting on something that shouldn’t even have been corrected.

Stay on the dust topic please :slight_smile: nobody has pics

here is a good one…