How many yo-yos

How many yo-yos does the average yoyo er have?
i think i have like 14-16

Spent like over 1000 dollars so far…

I just broke 500 at last count. Prob picked up 15-20 sense then.

at the peak of my yoyoing i had about fifty…

now i have three yoyos…

I’ve got about 20 good metal yoyos. For me, however, I’ve just gone to so many contests that I’ve really only bought about - like - 2 of them.

applauds

I have had 70 in my whole yoyo career, but I only have 30 or so left. Buying more soon, though. :wink:

According to my wife, too many!

1 Like

it sounds like your wife knows my wife.

The majority of mine were purchased before my wife and I met. And she still married me. Go figure.
I collected most of them during my first marriage though. Insert ex wife joke here. :wink:

The correct answer is more than they need. I am in this category ::slight_smile:

can you give me the ones you dont need…

No because I think I need them ;D

50+ with no plans of stopping. It’s fun, why not?

2 Likes

I have about 25, but I usually only use about 5:

Replay
Space Cow
Prophecy
WM2
Prestige

I need to start playing more fixed axle again.

I am currently around 15, however I am much more selective about what enters my collection.

5 at the moment

over 3000

There’s no such thing as an average yoyoer. They fluctuate from younger players that only have one, to people like ‘oops’, who has owned practically every yoyo but never has more than 3 or so at any one time, to people like Stickman who has 300,000 or so and Yoyobrothers who has at least 200 million.

Personally, I think I have about 50. I’m trying to reign it in. :stuck_out_tongue:

With you all the way!

1 Like

Between myself, son, and daughter a little over 200. I always say that I found my favorite and don’t need anymore, than I buy another and it becomes my new favorite, again, again, and again. It is fun and there could certainly be worse hobbies.
I use my cheaper ones to teach others and spread the love.

1 Like