how makes these giant throws?

i’d like to get one or maybe both (would have a straight lip and the other has a rounded over lip), looks like Inmot!on is a cool act as well, but does  anyone know if YoYoE caries these or something like it that is giant (it almost looks like a novelty) thanks for any help!

I was so entertained watching it, that I almost forgot about your question. :smiley: I’d like to know too. Cool video. It must have taken forever to choreograph that one.

1 Like

Probably a yoyojam BigYo

i agree must have taken forever to get it all worked out and in sync. i hope someone will know for sure those giant throws are cool!

I found this photo of the duo up close, holding those throws. On Oxygene Facebook page, they said they colored those custom throws for them:

https://fbcdn-sphotos-b-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-prn1/p480x480/933907_491652777578473_1299380695_n.jpg

1 Like

that is an awesome photo of the throws, man that word custom just makes them sound spendy. :slight_smile:

Those guys always look so happy performing! :smiley:

Nah, the word Oxygene makes them sound spendy :smiley:

Ya. That’s the only thing that came to my mind.

The ones in the video didn’t have the silver hubs. The fact that the ones in the video were responsive makes me think they were some kind of 4A throw, like a BigYo or a capless Fiesta.

1 Like