How long have you been yoyoing for?

I honestly don’t know :thinking::thinking::thinking:

1 Like

It’s the CLYW Blizzard. It was Andrew Maider’s fist signature Yoyo and CLYW’s first bi metal Yoyo. I know, I’m a nerd :nerd_face::nerd_face::nerd_face:

1 Like

Mine is nothing special :joy:, it is just the shutter

1 Like

There’s nothing wrong with that😉

1 Like

(I have to type ten characters) :grinning::grinning::grinning::grinning::grinning::grinning::grinning::grinning::grinning::grinning:

1 Like

Hahahahahah!:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

1 Like

like around 5 years.

3 Likes

Almost 2 years

3 Likes

This turned from talking about how long we have been yoyoing to what is on our profile pic.

4 Likes

That’s what’s awesome about chatting with people; you can talk about anything and have a great time especially about things you have in common😄

2 Likes

Since last September, so about 14 months.

3 Likes

I’m sorry, but I gotta go😿

1 Like

Bye! (Just ignore this part)

1 Like

8 years I think

Congrats! That was quite a tough trick for me as well, as you’re learning a new throw, catching, and then of course binding. It took me a few months giving up until I used a glove to keep the spin going longer when using my YYF Marco.

Just realized it’s been slightly over three years of throwing unresponsive for me :champagne:

1 Like

Started when I was four or five so that’s about…………longer than many of you have been alive lol. :baby::boy::blonde_man::man_white_haired::man_bald::skull:

3 Likes

I can’t remember.:roll_eyes:

3 Likes

I didn’t measure, I think about two years with many frustration quits along the way :joy:.

2 Likes

And my profile pic is my seriously beat up Duncan Pulse

2 Likes

About 7 months

4 Likes