How long does selling take?

Hey everyone,
I was just wondering on average how long does it take to sell a bunch of yo-yo’s on here?

1 Like

How long is a piece of string?

10 Likes

@Glenacius_K
What are you meaning by that?

2 Likes

He means it can vary by the yoyo etc.

4 Likes

Okay thank you then.

5 Likes

That depends on how good the price is and how good/coveted the yoyos are.

2 Likes

It depends on the yoyo, the prices, your location and reputation, and your luck:)

1 Like

Increase your chances by creating a clear post with images and prices.

3 Likes

@Glenacius_K, you are one of the worst buisenssman i’ve ever seen

@KolNic - he owns Spinworthy yoyos… this is his marketing technique :man_shrugging:t3:

1 Like

I’m not a businessman and that’s not my marketing technique.

truer words have never been spoken

1 Like

I honestly take that as a compliment.

Dude, just stop. We all know Glen can be a bit rough around the edges, but he’s just an honest guy who has a passion for making yoyos. Sometimes people ask stupid things, and he will call them out on it in his classic sardonic manner. Not everyone is a fresh, always on-their-toes slick business man. You are an ambitious kind of guy, and I get it, but stop ragging on a guy just being himself.

10 Likes

WE all know that, does a noob to the board? i was just letting the kid know :man_shrugging:t3:

i’m being myself too

4 Likes

I think the only real answer is “it depends”. Like anything else - supply and demand. A yoyo from G2 or A/RT or SF (companies that seem to have every drop sell out lightning fast) will probably go fast. However, if you are selling someone’s grail for a reasonable price, that will likely go quickly too. Finally, you could be selling the most amazing yoyo, but, made by a new company, or a company that has limited hype, and that could take forever to sell.

2 Likes

@French is spot on… checking recent sales on the bst, and asking fellow members is a great way to het valuations too.

there’s a price check thread here too!

2 Likes

@fatguysnacks247
Where would I be able to find the price check thread?

1 Like

Use the search feature

1 Like

@exmine
Thank you so much!

2 Likes

you said you liked me !!! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: not sure if you meant it though… :wink::rofl:

here’s my take… and i’ve blocked glenn so i don’t take offense anymore… we have new cats coming on here all the time… one glenn torched like this and didn’t end up buying a yoyo for THREE MONTHS!!! he said he bought a yoyo solely so he wouldn’t get tased by glenn anymore…

fine, i’m mean to him when he’s mean to new people for asking what would seemingly be obvious questions to US (the question was vague)… but, in a HELP & RECOMMENDATION category, likely a first stop for newbies to YYE, wouldn’t the 4 or 5 other responses after glen’s been more appropriate… and welcoming?

i’ll leave glen alone… i don’t have to read it anymore

8 Likes