How long does selling take?

If I’m blocked by you, I suppose you can’t read this, not sure how it works.

Torched? I have no idea who I was this offensive towards. I have no recollection of continually teasing anyone.

Also, how was my reply here offensive in any way? Who knows and who can say how long it will take to sell something here?

How would you feel if you asked a group of people in real life a question.
The first response you get is one of the guys rolling their eyes, and then they give you a sarcastic smart-■■■ remark treating you like you’re an imbecile?

I mean I get your frustration and you’re not the only one who feels like you do…it’s just thankfully most people have enough respect for others not to voice their opinions in a sarcastic smart-■■■ manner like you do from time to time.

4 Likes

I don’t think Glen used the phrase sarcastically as you have asserted.

By definition the phrase is a colloquial way of saying it’s impossible to tell. It is not associated with sarcasm and mockery.

3 Likes

From past experiences with glen I just assume any response like this from him is sarcastic and meant as mockery.

2 Likes

How long is a piece of string

Are you guys ok? It’s just an idiom. There is no mockery involved at all.

8 Likes

Glen is known for leaving less than tactful replies to people though, so is it that far of a stretch to think this was anything but?

1 Like

This isn’t the movie Minority Report :grin:

4 Likes

my apologies for stirring the pot…

1 Like

This was fun to read lol.

3 Likes

We should start one of the Harshest “ROAST” Threads…here.
It would be soo flattering to have Yo’All Roast Me.

Dig Deep!

I’m in! I’ll bring the marshmallows! I love me some good ol’roasted marshmallows!!

2 Likes

fatguy like snacks!

2 Likes

I’ll bring the graham crackers and chocolate bars and we can make s’mores!

2 Likes

–edit–
oops posted in the wrong place

3 Likes

Least it wasn’t something horribly inappropriate this time :laughing:

3 Likes