How long does it take to get picked up by a team?

getting picked up by a team is kinda like getting your first win… my friend Noel went winless for years and he is a sponsored player… finally at this last Florida state contest he got his win.

alright! thanks for all the info :stuck_out_tongue:

thats a stretch…

Takeshi Matsuura is a prodigy

Its all about your future

YYF took a time machine to the future, and saw gentry winning 1st at worlds

therefore, he got sponsored

If they went to the future, then they would see that he is sponsored by yoyofactory, and using a mysterious yoyo called the “shutter” that is supposedly made by yoyofactory… But what if yoyofactory mysteriously shuts down? Then what? It would be a paradox! There would be no “shutter” and Gentry would probably have not won worlds… But they saw it happen… ITS A PARADOXXXX

But didnt gentry design the shutter?

Maybe he stuck with onedrop, and made the shutter under their name

haha this is pretty funny :stuck_out_tongue:

Oh man, I was totally messing around. I’ve only been throwing unresponsive for about a year. I don’t consider myself skilled by any means. I just love throwing and having fun with them. I’m a little older but just enjoy it man. Love throwing, learning new tricks, and collecting beautiful throws. It’s all fun to me my man.

I was playing around cause I thought it was an odd question. Definitely no way whatsoever to quantify how long it would take to get picked up by a team for an individual. OP most definitley should be asking what it takes. Well put for whoever wrote that in their post. Thank you and some higher power bless you.

I’m on Team Go Big. It is basically a team that is sponsored by and supports Go Big Skill Toys in Shawnee, Kansas.

As for a maker of yoyos, not at this point in time, but it would be cool to be on Werrd, Onedrop or Yoyofactory :slight_smile:

anywhere from a couple of months to some years man it depends

Months.
Years.
Decades.

Hmmm, I got on Team Weenieyo the first day it started.
Didn’t take long at all.