How do you take your Ramen?

I like the shrimp one with siracha hot sauce in it

This thread needs a revival!

amen

I’m still going strong with chicken, and adding ground red pepper and soy sauce. Such a good combo.

How about with whatever they put in Wonton Soup. That stuff is great.

I really like the egg drop recipe! But I want to try something new for dinner tonight, any reccomendations? I have ramen, assorted cheeses (I’m from Wisconsin:P), eggs, milk, and sauces and seasonings… What can I make?

Just made my new favorite ramen recipe! Boil water, add in crushed noodles. Cook for 1 minute then pour in some instant rice (I did about a half cup). Keep on the heat for another 30 seconds or so, then drain the water. Mix in MSG packet. Top with freshly grated mozzarella cheese and some parsley flakes (to look fancy). It was excellent, and more hearty than just the noodles.

that sounds great. Ill have to do that next time I make ramen.

This is exactly how I like it as well.

Beef with oyster flavored sauce on top.

I don’t eat it anymore but when I did I really like it with my lowest no dishes method of cooking it.

Basically I’d boil water
Smash the wafer into little pieces put boiling water in over the little pieces close the top fold it over once or twice them paper clip it shut let sit for around 8 minutes, dump out 85-90% of the water poor in around half to 3/4s of the spice packet close top again and use my fingers to mix the seasons In and add black pepper to mox it, then consume, then toss in the trash. Leaving you with nearly a mess free meal.

Wow, nine pages worth of people saying how they like their ramen…and I’ve never eaten ramen noodles in my life. LOL.

GET. OUT. OF. THIS. THREAD. Lsimhbiwfefmtalol jk

I think we should change the title to INSTANT Ramen Thread. I was expecting real Ramen not instant O_o. When I do eat instant Ramen, I spare about 1/6 of the noodles keep them crunchy so I can mix it in with the cooked noodles.

As much as I’d love to try the real stuff, like 99% of the rest of the members here, I’ve never had it. As far as we are concerned, instant ramen is ramen. If you want, you can start a real ramen thread ;D

Yes real ramen would be beautiful. Time to go make ramen.

That idea is beautiful. I’mma try it next time.

With my INSTANT ramen!

Or just eat it raw.

So I made some last night and unfortunately forgot to do the cheese and stuff. I did end up putting little more soup/broth stuff in them usual. Adding the chili flakes for heat and some seasoning salt that had like garlic and onion powder paprika sugar and some tomato stuff. That was some of the best ever.

Oh whoops I forgot. I live in the Bay Area where 80% of population is asian. There are so many Ramen Shops here, I can rank about 20+ Ramen Shops off the top of my head. Next time you guys come to the Bay for whatever reason (maybe BAC), be on the lookout for Ramen Shops. If you’re around San Francisco, I reccommend Ramen Dojo. Also Ramen Underground, buts its easy to miss and its, well, underground. And it seats about 4 tables ;-;.

Sorry for the post, looking back it seemed kinda righteous of me to say something as haughty as that. I apologize for my rudeness.

It’s all good :slight_smile: I live in small town ohio. We have some good multi cultural food choices around, but no ramen shops where I live. I’ve seen it on television. It looks awesome. Sadly, due to stomach problems, I’ve cut starches and breads out of my diet. Sugars, too. The bacteria in my belly were eating a little too well and spending their energy blocking up my acid ducts. No ramen for me for a while :frowning: