How do you take your Ramen?

Creamy chicken Ramen noodle sandwich…

You would think, but no man. It makes you want to just go out. Just go out. Hug a Homeless man, hug a homeless woman. It just makes you feel “good.”

I’m almost positive I’ve posted in here before, but I feel like I’ve refined my technique and this is worth a redo.
I start with this:

Add flavoring packet to water, boil. Once it’s boiling add noodles and vegetable packet. Stir some.
After a minute add brussle sprouts.
After another minute add 2 beaten eggs. Do not ever stir again once eggs go in!
In 1 to 2 minutes when the noodles are done, drain as much broth as you like. Put in bowl. Top with some sriracha sauce.

1 Like

I eat it like this guy…

1 Like

This is how me and ash make our ramen. :smiley:

That’s Ramen? that looks like stir fry at my house except with white rice…

Out of the microwave…? In a bowl… With a spoon…

I eat the chicken Nissan cups that just need hot water. Tastes good without the hassle of making a meal.

What should i try adding?

I always just eat it normal…

XD

Im going try the leftover raw pieces and and do that.

Everything!

We cook a broth for a couple hours and add the peppers in with the broth, then make the noodles separately, and right before they are done, I take them out and strain and throw the noodle onto ice cubes to stop the cooking process, while doing this I usually have the meat cooking as well as the baby corn and whatever the vegetable of choice is that night in a separate frying pan. then I throw the noodles into a bowl, add broth, and top with the veggies.

Ah, this morning I had breakfast ramen! Instant ramen, scrambled eggs, salsa, chopped ham, cheese. Ah…The gewd stuffs : D

You could go all day on that :slight_smile:

1 Like

Fried ramen noodles.

Added an egg in mine today, some parmesan, and chilI powder (as always.)

Next time I want to try scrambling the egg and adding it later on in small pieces.

I am yet to add egg. I did shrimp, soy sauce, chili powder, garlic salt and the Msg packet. It was pretty bangin.

I did an egg, soy sauce, peeled carrots, celery, pork ramen MSG packet only half, along with some
Spinach, sesame seeds, onion and garlic powder along with some cayenne pepper for some
Heat. It was really good i liked it.

I had some oriental ramen, scallions, Leftover pork strips from Japanese restaurant, sriracha, and 3/4 of the MSG packet

boil it, crack 2 eggs in it, and oil a pan and pan fry it just till the eggs are right on the edge of coked and serve with garlic salt,black pepper and some sirahcha on toast!! that’s the shiz…