How do i take this out.

My friend combined half of his 888x with half of his SFX and well . He gave it to me and asked me to fix it . I Cant separate them , they’re stuck . Is there anyway of taking it out? :C

You cant unscrew it? try getting ahold of rubber jar openers, and eat a can of raw spinich, work out a bit, and twist like you’ve never twisted before

It’s cross threaded because it’s two different thread patterns.

yep what yoyo jake said

Which is interesting becasue the YYJ axles are smaller than the YYF threads, so it’s weird how both could be stuck together so well. Just go down to your local gym and pretty please someone to unscrew it. You may have to cry a little.

None of them could open it . it just wont come out. plus its bent a bit

Have you tried some penetrating oil?
Could be the threads are galled. The oil may help.

Why hasn’t anyone suggested this yet? GO GET SOME NEW YOYOS those are obviously messed up because of user error. Learn a lesson, don’t be dumb and put two NON-MATCHING thread types together without being aware that your curiosity could RUIN them.

Some people just gots to learn the hard way. :wink:

Just grab a cloth, wrap the yoyo in it, and try to unscrew it. The cloth will give it more friction.

One thing I always find interesting about these “messed up” yoyo posts is that it’s always a “friend” that did it. :wink:

It seems the “friend” is never able to come on and ask for the advice himself (or herself as the case may be).

snicker

First thing u need to do is punch ur buddy in the throat, and then take these dudes advice

Well. Yeah my friend did it, he GAVE IT TO ME . So im asking now

Brought it to the workshop. No Luck

same thing happened to me with my dm and pgm they unscrewed perfectly though but the axle was in the wrong side :’(. but it works fine now! i fixed it! :slight_smile:

…very carefully

._. the axle is bent already. i dont think it can be removed

Depends on where the bend is. If the bend is screwed into one of the sides, then, yes, you are probably…

On the other hand, the bend can’t be screwed into both sides, so one half should come off, and if so, you should be able to grab the axle w/a pliers and get it out. I really have never heard of an axle not coming out. There’s just no way I can imagine that you can tighten it that much, especially with the leverage/torque one can generate by grasping the shells at the edges to unscrew it.